Tata Sky DTH Customer service

• Thread starter Thread starter abhosale12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,898
TS service is quite good as far as installation, malfunction and for routine issues. Issues related to packages, pricing and those which fall outside their normal contractual obligations (shifting, multi-room service not in the same address etc.) which the CC cannot resolve are irritants to some.One customer complained that the service he wanted was in the service contract printed in white font on a white paper and only he could read it!!! He will obviously be very very unhappy.If possible, it is better to check with TS customers in the neighbourhood.

TS is not my daughter in law 😗

1. Not hasty generalization as there were lot of threads about TS ccs claiming they are not OK.

2. I didn't disapprove that TS CCs are good 😀 But you are only getting rid of evidences which disapproves TS CCs as good.

Aristotle did not anticipate creation of evidence. So I cannot quote him when some tell TS cc as good :rofl:

You are welcome. I think you will get into Aristot's first logic of drawing conclusion. Just like me you can also post. Just like you I will also oppose 😀
With this forum my friend you cant conlcude on any decision on any DTH ....

For eg: TS has got 3,00,000 customers and out those customers only at the max there might 100 customers coming to this forum.......out of those 100 too may will agree disagree and some may agree.........by this forum we cant come to a conlcusion on any thing and please note that this is applicable for all the DTH's too in this forum.......

With this forum my friend you cant conlcude on any decision on any DTH ....

For eg: TS has got 3,00,000 customers and out those customers only at the max there might 100 customers coming to this forum.......out of those 100 too may will agree disagree and some may agree.........by this forum we cant come to a conlcusion on any thing and please note that this is applicable for all the DTH's too in this forum.......

Surprised to see you today as you won't come on Saturdays and Sundays. Yes it is applicable to all dth and if some say TS cc best/worst it won't matter much. TS has just 3,00,000 subscribers? I think TS has 30,00,000 :thumbsup:

Surprised to see you today as you won't come on Saturdays and Sundays. Yes it is applicable to all dth and if some say TS cc best/worst it won't matter much. TS has just 3,00,000 subscribers? I think TS has 30,00,000 :thumbsup:
All work load my friend and thats the reason i am here on christmas and also today too.........

By the way i am not surprised to hear that you know that i dont log onto forums on saturdays and sundays as i still feel that you are not a new member to this forum and i believe that you are well known friend too many in this forum..........

Anways keep rocking in this forum........:thumbsup:

All work load my friend and thats the reason i am here on christmas and also today too.........

By the way i am not surprised to hear that you know that i dont log onto forums on saturdays and sundays as i still feel that you are not a new member to this forum and i believe that you are well known friend too many in this forum..........

Everyone knows that I am not a new member. I thought you also knew it. Shocked to hear that you had doubts 😀 Without you this section becomes inactive and not many to support TS 🙁 Take a break from your work and post more in this forum :thumbsup: So that I can argue with you and get banned 😛

Everyone knows that I am not a new member. I thought you also knew it. Shocked to hear that you had doubts 😀 Without you this section becomes inactive and not many to support TS 🙁 Take a break from your work and post more in this forum :thumbsup: So that I can argue with you and get banned 😛

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I knew that, he is not a new member. :dance::dance::dance:

:huh: :huh: :huh:

That is what happening for me for a long time :thumbsup:

I knew that, he is not a new member. :dance::dance::dance:
That is Kalyan Kumar :dance: