• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,155

Harshal

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
hi frnds, I have booked Samsung 46" LED TV for 1,31,000 and will get it next week. I hv decided to go for LED TV just for one reason that I want to see upcoming Ashes Series in HD...and then World Cup 2011.anybody using LED TV , please tell me his experience of Tata Sky or Tata Sky HD with LED TV.

hi frnds, I have booked Samsung 46" LED TV for 1,31,000 and will get it next week. I hv decided to go for LED TV just for one reason that I want to see upcoming Ashes Series in HD...
and then World Cup 2011.
anybody using LED TV , please tell me his experience of Tata Sky or Tata Sky HD with LED TV.

I dont have TS HD so cant comment but I have 32 inch LCD with TS the PQ is good enough. Atleast better than Dish TV and D2H.

Itll be better if u go for a HD connection spending Rs 131000 on a LED TV with normal SD connection wud be lame.

pls stop comparing PQ of 32 incher TV to 46 incher....there is a vast difference in both......just compare other dth to TS that will be good 🙂.....46 incher without HD will be shi**y.....that I can guarantee

pls stop comparing PQ of 32 incher TV to 46 incher....there is a vast difference in both......just compare other dth to TS that will be good 🙂.....46 incher without HD will be shi**y.....that I can guarantee

Yes I understand 32 and 46 are different coins. Its better that one shud take a DEMO and compare it.

okk thanks yaar jignesh,i am getting Airtel HD STB free with my LED TVbut I dont want to go with Airtel , I am going to purchase Tata Sky HD from Mumbai since it is not available here in my town Ratnagiri. But problem is TS office people in Ratnagiri told me that they dont know how to install HD STB...so there might be problem in installation.

okk thanks yaar jignesh,
i am getting Airtel HD STB free with my LED TV
but I dont want to go with Airtel , I am going to purchase Tata Sky HD from Mumbai since it is not available here in my town Ratnagiri. But problem is TS office people in Ratnagiri told me that they dont know how to install HD STB...so there might be problem in installation.

If u r going to purchase the BOX just call the helpline and ask dem to install it at any cost. What do mean dont know to install?
Call on dis no: 66006633 and schedule an installation.They'll come and install it.

More no's:

From MTNL/BSNL lines: 1860 425 6633
From other lines: Western India: 020 6600 6633
Northern India: 0172 6600 6633
Southern & Eastern India: 040 6600 6633

If u r going to purchase the BOX just call the helpline and ask dem to install it at any cost. What do mean dont know to install?
Call on dis no: 66006633 and schedule an installation.They'll come and install it.

More no's:

From MTNL/BSNL lines: 1860 425 6633
From other lines: Western India: 020 6600 6633
Northern India: 0172 6600 6633
Southern & Eastern India: 040 6600 6633

okk...yesterday I went to TS office , they told me that they have not gone through training of HD installation yet....🙁

okk...yesterday I went to TS office , they told me that they have not gone through training of HD installation yet....🙁

lol HD installation is just like SD installation only. Nothing extra or new.

Exactly! dish installation, cable from dish to STB, every thing is same for SD & HD. After that just connection from STB to TV via single HDMI cable (or different cables may also be used, but HDMI is preferred & best option). Didnt expect such reply from Tata Sky technicians. The technicians which came at our home in Pune were really qualified and did their job very well and quick. Their performance may depend upon area and how much training they attend :ashamed:

^ The 'qualified Tata Sky technician' in my area is actually the Tata Indicom service guy. He knows nothing apart from the local language, but worse, he doesn't know a damn thing about the whole stuff. He once came to address a remote problem, bringing along a defective remote without any batteries. The chap was extremely confused why his remote wouldn't operate without any batteries in it.

How to add zee smile,b4u music,music india and more fta channels like d2h?

why u r posting about new channels in every thread?
admin pls take some action...