Tata Sky DTH: Actve Sports on Neo Sports for Ind-Aus ODI Series !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 8,389
Hey,you were the same people who were crying for Neo. I have said in many previous posts that Neo,Zee sports are just like DD sports who get Olympic rights and then show that for next 5 years. No way near ESS in programming quality,statistics,commentry etc. Is there anything on Neo to cry for? They proved worse than DD.
I don't think that anybody will subscribe for Sports gold and Lifestyle packs. Bindass, NDTV good times and actve cooking all are craps. Actve cooking shows only non veg most of the times.
I agree with you ...I think no body will go for Sports gold and life style gold....as sports gold have neo with just pathetic commentary... even radio and dd1 was far better then this.......and active cooking Only four dishes in whole day...and even their syncrinisation is also not proper with cooking....video showing some think and side scroll shows different....just crap.

This series telecast of neo channels are worst. If you people had seen the match yesterday they pored in advertisements for nearly 3 overs continuosely where as the match was going on live with DD. This happend in the australian innigs between 25 - 28 overs. One more they are ready to put advertisements when a batsmen get out without showing the replay where the DD people were showing the replay. You could argue that ESS has also did the same thing with T20 world cup but i wanted to convey you that in T20 the time for next batsmen to come into pitch was very short and thats the reason they were showing the advertisements once the batsmen gets out in T20. In this series DD is giving proper relay than neo channels. One more thing the toss, presentation awards are shown live in DD only where as neo are telecasting the same for a 1 min delay. Hats off to DD:thumbsup:

Agree... Neo sports telecast is real bad... Some time u can hear both hindi and eng commentary simultaneously ... Although I love tht world series of pool they show on neo sports plus .... Btw some of the guys here were asking for neo cos they wanna see rugby WC live... I haven't seen any match telecasted live as yet ... Do they telecast the matches live?

i thought neo claimed infront of tdsat that it was cricket only channel!

Agree... Neo sports telecast is real bad... Some time u can hear both hindi and eng commentary simultaneously ... Although I love tht world series of pool they show on neo sports plus .... Btw some of the guys here were asking for neo cos they wanna see rugby WC live... I haven't seen any match telecasted live as yet ... Do they telecast the matches live?

Not all matches of the league matches of the Rugby WC were shown live. Starting from quarter finals stage (from 6 oct 07) all matches are live.

-Ravi

This series telecast of neo channels are worst. If you people had seen the match yesterday they pored in advertisements for nearly 3 overs continuosely where as the match was going on live with DD. This happend in the australian innigs between 25 - 28 overs.

One more they are ready to put advertisements when a batsmen get out without showing the replay where the DD people were showing the replay.

You could argue that ESS has also did the same thing with T20 world cup but i wanted to convey you that in T20 the time for next batsmen to come into pitch was very short and thats the reason they were showing the advertisements once the batsmen gets out in T20.

In this series DD is giving proper relay than neo channels.

One more thing the toss, presentation awards are shown live in DD only where as neo are telecasting the same for a 1 min delay.

Hats off to DD:thumbsup:

i agree with u... i was surprised that DD is showing fully with replay :hysterical::hysterical: these neo sports useless :wall::wall:

NEO sports has done a favour for 1 person.. BCCI has seen Murali Karthik on Neo sports Show and picked him up for next 2 ODIs... they want to show him it is easy to tell about the game but hard to show on field :hysterical: :rofl:

Its as if people are gonna subscribe sports pack for watching crap ODI's in India.I think the ones who are gonna subscribe to the gold pack will be those who want to watch Bundes-liga & Serie A which they are not gonna spoil with crap commentry like TEN Sports do with their football broadcast.I will definitely subscribe to sports pack for Neo Sports+.

Yes. I will subscribe to the Sports Gold Pakache for the extensive footie coverage!