Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Home

axN4H00.png

You can check the website for pincode 122011. The guy who pinged me about this said that in Gurgaon they are offering 50mbps plans. And if you also have Tata Sky DTH, you get discount of up to Rs. 50 on DTH and 20% more data on broadband plans.

20GB for Rs. 750
50GB for Rs. 999
75GB for Rs. 1170
100Gb for Rs. 1400
200GB for Rs. 1800
Unlimited for Rs. 2000

What is the speeds and in 2000rs P.M plan is their any fup. And how do they will provide connection wired or wireless.

Main tagline on the homepage of site says that "Tata Sky Broadband - Made for videos". Does this mean that they do not count bandwidth consumed for services like Netflix/Prime Video/Youtube etc ?. In that case bundled bandwidth of 50-75GB is more than sufficient for most users.

Maybe this is the reason why Tata is taking about merging Tata Sky + Tata Tele (what is left of it) + Tata Communications and Airtel Digital TV.

Seems to be a soft launch, just one pin code in each of the cities in the list

City Pin Code
Gurgaon 122011
Bhopal 462042
Delhi 110017
Salem 636010
Mumbai 400076

Prices are inclusive of taxes. Free installation as well. 12 Month advance will get you a D-Link 802.11ac router free and 1 month free

Connection seems to be FTTH as they mention an ONT.

FUP speed is 512 kbps

Nice to see another FTTH service in Bhopal. Bhopal really needs some good ISPs, everyone is ripping us off here. I pay 1300 to railwire for 2mbps unlimited, even if I buy Tata Sky 1400 plan, then also I am getting just 100 GB. The speed provided should be atleast 50 Mbps then it would make sense I think. Also is it a prepaid service or postpaid?

20 gb fup really ?

compared to other isps plans in delhi these plans are complete rip off

if after fup speed is 5 mbps it would make sense

So I filled their form and got a call from them.
Not available in most of Mumbai. Only Powai and Thane so far.

It is a fiber connection,
The ONT free of cost and it won't have a rental or anything like other Fiber providers do,
Free installation for everyone,
For Tata Sky subscribers, 10% cashback and 20% extra data per month.
There are only 2 speeds plans, 10mbps and 50mbps.
10mbps is available for all data limits.
50mbps is for 50GB and above plans.

weird plans and pricing i'm assuming they would use overhead cables...this could prove to be a good alternative to airtel if they extend the reliability and support of their dth services to broadband and throw in a landline

Last edited:
at least they are not charging a premium for this service like they do with their dth platform lol

150 rupees per month for netflix access fees lol

I am sick of paying so much for Tata Sky HD and I have no other alternatives as if I get a new connection I will have to pay for set top box. I don't understand why the hell I should pay extra money for HD channel access. Just give me HD channels with my pack instead of SD channels because ultimately I will watch only one channel that is HD because I bought HD tv and HD set top box to watch HD. Let Jio enter DTH segment then they will know