• Thread starter Thread starter mirzarocx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,121

mirzarocx

Regulars
ISP
Broandband
I was browsing through Facebook, I came across the Facebook application from Tata Sky called Aamir Khan's Birthday wall. Here we can upload our photo and wish Aamir khan on his birthday. These will be then sent to Aamir.

The link: apps.facebook.com/aamirbirthdaywall

So all Aamir khan fans, go and wish him soon!

Note: Dear Mod, if this link is violating any forum rule, please delete this link 🙂. I always follow the rulz!

good news for his fans and i like AAMIR but not a fan😀

according to section 420 this thred is violating the rules and our admin will claim penalty from u .ANOTHER PRE K.G kid😀

He should be prosecuted and I request the Admin to arrest him immeditely for violating the rules.

according to section 420 this thred is violating the rules and our admin will claim penalty from u .ANOTHER PRE K.G kid😀

😱😱😱

if you find any news/article in any website and if has a name "Tata Sky" then you can post it here :hysterical: no matter whatever it is

if you find any news/article in any website and if has a name "Tata Sky" then you can post it here :hysterical: No matter whatever it is
😱😱😱

if you find any news/article in any website and if has a name "Tata Sky" then you can post it here :hysterical: no matter whatever it is

Yes I agree. One time some news was posted just because there was a TS ad given on that page :hysterical: