Tata sky Binge service offers premium access to Hotstar plus Amazon firestick for Rs 249 per month

@varkey It isn't worth it. Make use of your high speed internet and Plex Box. 😀

Btw, without YouTube's app on Fire TV Stick. It's totally shit. I own the latest version of Stick TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Youtube's official app is coming later this year. Google confirmed. Though I don't see any issue with the Youtube.com browser version as of now.

Amazon is intentionally selling fire stick in India at higher prices.
They want to make money off hardware too instead of earning from subscription.

Amazon is intentionally selling fire stick in India at higher prices.
They want to make money off hardware too instead of earning from subscription.

Well, Prime costs 120 USD a year in the US as compared to Rs 999 a year in India. You cannot really compare things partly.

and india's prime i believe is much better than usa prime. sure they might have more video content. but they are just only now getting next day delivery. prime music in india i believe is much extensive compared to free music that comes with usa prime. they have a separate paid plan for music with bigger library.

I had a chat with them through their website and apparently its available only in Delhi/NCR, Mumbai and Bengaluru

ksHieiM.png

I guess the offer has something to do with the age of the connection. I am in Ludhiana and i got a call last week for this stick. There's no clarity on who own's the Instrument post 6 or 8 months. Post certain period, i should Own the Instrument instead of Tata Sky and there should be no returning back. Can we Install Jio Tv on this or is this locked?

Tata Sky will own the instrument forever, Rental is for the premium accounts they are offering. If you damage the stick at any point, you will need to pay the full price of the stick to Tatasky. And if you don't need the stick, you will have to return it to them irrespective of how long you have been using the service.