Tata Power Launcher offers 100 mbps speeds (30GB for Rs. 10500!)

• Thread starter Thread starter iChaitanya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 24,617
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it would be a great plan for corporates and web hosting solutions. 30TB for 10500 bucks would enable indian companies to offer cheap web hosting 🙂

This is insane! :rofl:I mean how can even one think of offering a fukkin 100 Mbps internet connection with a fooked up limit of 30 GB?Oh, if you want 30TB limit @ 100 Mbps @ 10500 INR, then you'll have to wait (for 100 more years??)

they launch stuffs but never think of their customers.. someday they notice that all the customers have migrated to bsnl and they have v few to provide their shyty FUP services:rofl:

Oh, I forgot to mention: "students can avail of a discount of 10 per cent." 😛Students, don't miss this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity! :rofl:

The big question is what happens when a customer exceeds his monthly quota of 30GB. How much are such customers gonna be looted by TataCorporate/business broadband users prefer plans with assurance of fixed monthly bill. So they will not subscribe this plan. Not many residential customers are going to pay such an outrageous amount for broadband service. So who is the target segment for this service?

why dont their minds come up with practical plans like 8mbps plan and 100 GB limit in 2500. I am ready for this.

They have an 8 mbps plan with a 50GB cap for 2,500 (all inclusive). After that it's 30p per MB. I am using this plan. The download speed is only 70% of the rated speed, so around 5.6 - 5.7 mbps, upload is 1 mbps. Most importantly the reliability of the service is 10x more than what my BSNL service offers and the latency is always decent.

if they provide 100 mbps unmetered for 20k i would go for it.but damn this 30gb cap, its like 30 paise / mb.

30GB is too less on a 100Mbps connection. You can actually finish off 30GB in less than 45Min on a 100Mbps line.

Status
Not open for further replies.