Tata Play Fiber- Cannot download torrents. Getting "Waiting to log in" message at bottom in Utorrent.

ISP
Tata Play FIber
Im Using Tata Play Fiber connection. Not able to download any torrents using utorrent. There is a message at the bottom in utorrent saying

DHT- Waiting to Log in

Can anyone please help me on this issue?????

Reset your computer firewall.
Try a different application. (eg. qbittorrent)
Did you recently make any changes to your router?
Are you using VPN or proxy?
Else it's likely that Tata might have started blocking torrent connections.

@Anonymus_user TPBB has CGNAT IPv4 and you will not be able to seed torrents effectively. You can download ...but you should opt for a VPN for optimal connectivity.

Port opening problems, UDP blocked? Because that's what I faced with TPBB initially. Of course VPNs and an Airtel connection got rid of the issue.

DHT is not related to port forwarding. It's a simple decentralised network that acts as tracker for peers.

Yes. But that didn't help me..I had to go in for VPN otherwise the DHT list was about 20% of what it should have normally been. Simple unable to connect to the swarm. I face no issues with Airtel. Unless of course TPBB blocks torrents which I don't believe they do.

Yes bhai I am aware...🙂 What I am reporting on is what I have seen and the solution that I had to the problem. I am not sure if the OP is using pvt. trackers or public ones. I use pvt. trackers mostly.

When both of you guys @Lolita_Magnum & @Chip disagree or argue on something me & everyone else watching you be like...🤔🙄😅😑😆😪🤣

DHT is disabled in private torrents and you cannot enable it. This does not mean DHT is disabled globally.
The reason BitComet is banned among most private trackers is that it purposefully enabled it, which loses the purpose of having a thing.. yk.. private.

@gsd96974 is your city Bangalore? As I mentioned in my post on that thread you will need to contact the TPBB call centre. Whether they can provide a connection or not depends on the locality where you live or where you want the connection for e.g. in an office. Alternatively you can try buying a connection online. Fill up the form and they will get in touch with an update after doing a feasibility check.

Can you try MANUALLY setting your IPv6 to Google’s DNS64?

• 2001:4860:4860::6464
  • 2001:4860:4860::64
Also pass this command “ipconfig /flushdns” without quotes in elevated cmd. Reboot your PC and try

I got open ports everywhere after doing this.