Tata photon plus shit speed how to increase the speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mahesh69
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 16,746

Mahesh69

ISP
Tata Photon+
Hi guys i got tata photon plus which give me download speed of 5kbps anyone know how do i increase the speed,cause when ever i call them they start telling that its your area problem or try to change the settings but nothing happen.Any one know how do i increase my speed?

I got same issue with them. And I tried in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune and Delhi. Same issue everywhere. Planning to move to Reliance or maybe BSNl.

Hi guys i got tata photon plus which give me download speed of 5kbps anyone know how do i increase the speed,cause when ever i call them they start telling that its your area problem or try to change the settings but nothing happen.

Any one know how do i increase my speed?

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us the Tata Photon Plus connection details, along with screenshot of the speed for your device to the given below e-mail id, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Further, we request you to test your device speed from the below sites.
speedtest.com: The Leading Speed Test Site on the Net, TestMySpeed.com modem speed tests. Test internet connection speed. Bandwidth speed test Cable DSL.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.

----------

I got same issue with them.

And I tried in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune and Delhi. Same issue everywhere. Planning to move to Reliance or maybe BSNl.

Dear Mr. Viplav,

We request you to kindly provide us the Tata Photon Plus connection details, along with screenshot of the speed for your device to the given below e-mail id, which will assist us in doing the needful.

speedtest.com: The Leading Speed Test Site on the Net, TestMySpeed.com modem speed tests. Test internet connection speed. Bandwidth speed test Cable DSL.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.

pls help me also mine is 10 kb per sec pls and i have also sent u email with proof

Tata Photon is just waste of MONEY!!!Iam from pune & getting a damm shity speed of 2kb per sec..Plz guys anybody having any solution do reply..n Once More...PHOTON PLUS SUCKS!!!!! 😡😡

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.

----------

Dear Mr. Viplav,

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.

Dear Friends
Tata Photon Plus is classic example for worst customer service and internet speed.
I called them couple of time for low speed issue and they stick with TestMySpeed.com modem speed tests. Test internet connection speed. Bandwidth speed test Cable DSL result.

They stick with minimum speed criteria of 256kb/s speed however this site itself took 5min to open and still provide good results out of it.
I am planning to switch Vodafone 3G excellent speed with good customer service.

Regards
Frustrated Tata Photon plus user 🙁