Tata Photon Plus Fraudulent Billing

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopalakrishna

ISP
Tata Photon+
I initially did not believe what was written in the forums around. Now it turned out to be true. There is a consistent track of false data usage. I had given complaints in the customer care as well as by phone to Help desk. But of little use. They consistently try to deny what is showing up on their screens even after providing evidence that the records have been tampered. I have a prepaid account of Photon+ and the data usage is shown as approx. 19 Mb of the given day and the amount that was deducted was Rs 93/- which they failed to explain. The very same day when i showed them their log of usage and asked them for the calculation they said they will register complaint and then when contacted by the call center they are into denial mode. Luckily I took the screen shots of the usage which clearly shows the usage and the charge. The next thing they did was to change the records to reflect the usage to 93 Mb and start claiming that I used 93 Mb and so they charged Rs 93. Unfortunately to them, i have recorded evidence of the earlier readings. So beware of this kind of theft. Also they continue to record the bill in the same way even after giving complaints. So god save you all. Please keep an eye on what they are billing. Else you will end up like me. Thanks, Gopalakrishna

I found your details on one of many sites where people have complianed about Tatas' deviousmethod of looting people of their hard earned money.I had taken up a connection somewhere in 2010 and was told that within the free trial periodI will not be billed and after that as I had selected the Rs 500 plan , the same will be billed to me.The first month itself I got a bill of more than 1000/- when I complained I was asked to go and hunt for the agent who sold me the connection.When I told them to disconnect my services , the office at Vizag confirmed that it had done so.And today after more than 2 years you want me to pay an obnoxious amount of more than 3000/- Also I am getting threat from advocates asking me to show up in Delhi High Court while the connection was taken in AP which obviously means it should be tried in the same jurisdiction.I had written so many mails to your customer service team and even called them up , but no one botheredto resolve my complaint.I am really finding it hard to believe that a brand like TATA can stoop to this extent and that after it fails to deliver leave alone exceptional even bare minimum customer service support to its customers.Today I wished I hadn't ever believed the brand name and place more trust in the reviews.I will live to regret having ever been a customer of Tata Indicom.

Am also suffering from Tata Photon, however I have a different issue, that they bill me according to the previous plan.Any method to hack the tata photon plus device to use it with say Vodafone or Reliance card?

Status
Not open for further replies.