Tata Photon Plus Dislikes (Bad Experiences)

• Thread starter Thread starter chinna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 68,766
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,i want to give you an advice if you are not getting speed in tata photon plus then there is no need to call customer care use as much as you can and don't pay any bill as the cost of the device is Rs. 1800 and i think your credit limit should be Rs. 2500 so use till 3 months and avoid bill payment then you will feel better and i have also purchase tata photon plus and i am not paying bill since two months and according to me you should watch the demo first.But this will happen only if you have a postpaid connection I will recomend you mts broadband but after watching the demo at your home.LOKESH KUMAR

I doubt he can open this forum using that internet and plus speedtest still says slower than 65% on IN. Come on 35% on 30kbps or less :O

I doubt he can open this forum using that internet and plus speedtest still says slower than 65% on IN. Come on 35% on 30kbps or less :O

Dear Mr. Sangalaviral,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata photon connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Indicom.

^ This is the stupidity of having an automated, canned response. You are responding to a guy who has no complaint since he is probably not your customer. He is commenting on someone else's connection and you ask him to provide you with his details.
LAUGHABLE 🙂

hi allcan somebody tell me about tata photon plus connectivity in kundanhalli colony area in bangalore?

I think TATA DOCOMO 3G is far better than Photon+. It's cool, fast and comes with better n economic tariff plans than the dumbest dumb Photon+

A lot has been written by tata photon plus users about the speed.I haven't seen any replies from the photon plus guys.It directly implies that do whatever you want to do "WE WON"T CHANGE". Without much details I am pasting the reply from the customer service guys where nodal officer was also in the loop.I am talking about PUNE,MAHARASTRA. The download speed never exceeds 35-40 kbps.-JyotisOn Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:52 PM, wrote:> Dear Customer,>> Greetings from Tata Docomo!>> This is with reference to your email dated 16-Nov-2011 regarding speed> related issue against your Tata Docomo Data Device number 9225752480. We> truly value our relationship with you and regret for the inconvenience> caused.>> We truly value our relationship with you and regret for the inconvenience> caused to you. In response to your mail regarding internet slow speed> issue, we would like to inform that Photon Plus connection provides speed> up to 3.1 mbps downlink. However, the actual connection & browsing speed> depends upon the variety of factors, including the number of simultaneous> Photon Plus users in your area, time of the day, webpage accessed etc.> Thus, in most real-world situations, you can expect average speed of> 256-600 kbps. Hence, we request you to kindly send us the screenshot of> speed if you are getting less speed from the above mentioned average> speed, so that we can get the same cross checked with our concerned> department and resolve the same accordingly at the earliest.>> Assuring you the best of our services at all times.>> Warms Regards,> Nidhi Bakshi> TATA Docomo - Customer Care

Status
Not open for further replies.