Tata Photon Plus Dislikes (Bad Experiences)

• Thread starter Thread starter chinna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 68,767
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

So many have purchased this Tata SHIT.. and have lost Money...

I request people not to pay rental there after.. use it till it works..

And i have a question.. Since so many are complaining that this shit is not working and Tata says up to..3.1 MBPS.. which is shared based on the amount of users at that time..

But this never ever crossed KBPS limits...

Why cant we claim a Cheating case on the Tata.. Just shouting in the forum will be of No help..

This TATA is cheating the whole nation... Population of India as of 2009 is 1,155,347,700.

Consider as the least possible option like, 1% of the population opted for this would count 1,15,53,477 many people.

So the initial investment done by these people will end up in

11553477 x 1800 = 2079,62,58, 600

TWO THOUSAND SEVENTY NINE CRORE, SIXTY TWO LAKH, FIFTY EIGHT THOUSAND RUPEES CHEATING...

why the shit we give 2000 crore to them...

CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO REFUND POLICY

What do you say guys..

Be Loyal.. and please suggest...

USE BSNL 3G...AS IT IS BEST....EVEN IF YOU RECHARGE 2G GPRS VOUCHER TO IT ,YOU WILL GET A REASONABLE SPEED...I AM GETTING 467 KBPS SPEED WITH 2G SIM...EVEN TARIFF IS ATTRACTIVE RS 98 FOR 2GB...175 FOR 3GB....AND DID YOU KNOW...3G OF BSNL IS PRESENT EVERY WHERE IN 22 CIRCLE...WHERE AS PVT PLAYER GOT MAX 13 CIRCLE PRESENCE..CHECK LINK..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3G_Spectrum_auction_India

I completely agree with you...the connection is just shitty!! I don't understand what kind of business tata photon is running. I am literally FRUSTRATED with the service in my first month of usage. I used Airtel for 3 years prior to this (while in Delhi) and I hardly had any problem. Only because they dont have ports available in my area (Bangalore), I took this photon connection. I think they should learn something from Airtel's service.

In the first month, my connection was blocked twice: 1) because of address verification failure, the address verification was done but was not updated at their end and I had to miss an imp client call because of that 2) because of some welcome call that I have not received, however, I have received 'n' number of welcome calls wherein I was explained my plan, etc. This is so horrible.

Further, since the last one week I have been raising request after requests regarding my internet speed. I was promised minimum 155 kbps after 5 GB gets exhausted, but I get a speed of 20-30 kbps after 5 GB of usage. This problem is not yet resolved, though my complaints have being closed. The worst part is: they sent a guy to my residence to check the speed and then they say that you will get a speed of max 50kbps after the first 5 GB is exhausted. They promised something and now they are literally of the attitude that: "Boss!! this is what it is...if u want..u continue with it or forget it"...Utterly disgusting!!

What kind of business are they running. Of fooling customers??

I regret my decision of opting for photon. But I didnt have a choice as in my area there is some prob and the ISPs are not able to provide me with a connection (wired/wi fi). I tried getting it from Airtel and MTS. Tata Photon is the worst service provider I have ever come across. Strong recommendation: NEVER go for Tata Photon Data Card...It just sucks with a horrible network, speed and terrible service.

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Hey..have you tried not paying the bill?? If yes, then what did they do/what actions did they take? I have no intention to pay the bill...at least till my speed is restored...I hate it...I end up spending 30-45 mins everyday in talking to the CC...n all they do is - they give me complaint numbers with a 3 day resolution period and after 3 days they close the request without resolving it. I wrote to the nodal officer of Karnataka (Ms. Mythri Rao) and the appellate authority (Sanjeev), but to no good use....they are a bunch of idiots!!

Ages ago, I got the TATA Indicom walky shit and activated internet on it, I opted for night based plan and used it in the night hours, they charged me Rs. 3000 for that. I didn't pay the bill, and again a weirdo bill came to my door. I never payed the bill and lodged a complaint against their sales executive. They sent a guy who took back the shit crappy phone. Nothing happened after that.Welcome to the forums by the way.

the only good experiences i have seen is with people who were using a corporate plan where the company pays the bills. 🙂 my friend is using reliance. he is fairly happy but his usage is pretty low. i suggested him to get airtel 3g instead.

dont tell this to a member called Mr Gautam he thinks photon plus is faster than 3G when someone asks for high speed usb net and if you try telling different he will try to get you banned by trying to get the rules changed of IBF lol

Cool..then even I am not paying the bill...at least till they get my speed restored....I asked them to pay back my 1500 bucks that I paid for this crappy device and discontinue my connection, however, they said that they will not refund the amount....

well the safest way would be to settle the bill. having a pending bill in your name could hurt back in the longer run.

get them to shut down the connection properly so that you do not find youself on tata's blacklist.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

dont tell this to a member called Mr Gautam he thinks photon plus is faster than 3G when some asks for high speed usb net and if you try telling different he will try to get you banned by trying to get the rules changed of IBF lol

well 3G definitely has coverage problem considering it is not going to work everywhere. tata and reliance on the other hand have much better coverage around the country.

well the safest way would be to settle the bill. having a pending bill in your name could hurt back in the longer run.

get them to shut down the connection properly so that you do not find youself on tata's blacklist.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

well 3G definitely has coverage problem considering it is not going to work everywhere. tata and reliance on the other hand have much better coverage around the country.

But If a person is sitting in a 3G coverage area he shouldn't have any problems with it.....

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Who is this Mr Gautam...n why is he advocating Photon??

he loves his reliance usb and phton crap..... ultimately the person who has to buy will suffer becz of his ignorant un researched reply .......

ah well the reason he has that reliance usb device is that he travels around a lot. at home he has an airtel broadband connection.

Reliance Netconnect is far better than Photon, you get at least 512kbps on an average.

ah well the reason he has that reliance usb device is that he travels around a lot. at home he has an airtel broadband connection.

lol what is that gt to do with the fact that someone desperately needed high speed connection in his hotel room becz. the connection given by the hotel was crap so buy another slow usb crap.......

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

you get atleast 512kbps on an average.

:rofl:

Really i have also a very bad experience but there is no way to tell the problem we faced so that people will be aware befor buying tata photon the poorest broadband service.Really i was using reliance netconnect but for better speed i bought tata photon but i am getting much slower speed than reliance net connect.

After giving so many requests and complaints regarding my Photon Plus device signal (9244864745 - unlimited plan), no action is taken against it up to now till 40 days.When am calling to The Photon customer care they are saying we will resolve ur problem with in another 3 days and they giving the complaint number. From 10 days when am asking then that when did they can surely resolve my problem, they are saying we cant say that we will put a call back to u with in another 4 hours - at that time they will discuss to you. But up to now i had not get any call back for any of last 5 calls and not resolved the problem till 40 days (From starting day onwards). I registered the complain for that signal problem on 2nd of last month. On today I told them to resolve the issue by tomorrow evening or just disconnect the connection and take back your photon instrument. They are saying we will terminate the connection but we cant take ur instrument back. But at the time of purchasing they said that if i dont need we can take the instrument back. When i said that one to the customer care person he was saying - that was not correct, and am taking the request for terminating but not taking back the photon instrument. What i can do with that instrument with out connection - I asked, for that there was no response and he cut of the call by saying we are terminating your connection.Is this correct way for these level 1 companies. Today i disappointed so much with there response and service problem. This is not fare. Am doing online business as SEO in IT. From 1 month all the projects canceled for not doing any work for the clients site.I want to know what response they ll give for this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.