• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 11,936
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravin Kumar

ISP
airtel
i am a customer of photon+ in bangalore.and the day i bought it turned into a real pain for me.As i bought it on 10th of march 2010 on the first month i faced speed issues and raised many complaints but the problem was not resolved.and now when i m out of station i m not even able to connect.i m describe my problem in detail below.on 8th of april 2010 i reached ranchi,jharkhand and on 11th april for the first time i tried to connect to the the internet it's show the error message"unable to establish remote connection,try after reset" so i raised a complain .and then till 13th i haven't recieved any feedback then i personally visited the tataindicom outlet 3 to 4 times and the guy over there named amit(0234678406) told me that there is a latching issue as i m in roaming so it will be done within 24hrs but till 19thapril 2010 it was not resolved then again i visited the outlet then he told me to visit the service station ,i visited overthere also .there the technicians told me that the device is ok.Then on 23rd april the same guy visited my house for the first time in 12 days after complaining'THIS IS A CRAP SERVICE 12 DAYS IS THE THE WAY TO TREAT THE CUSTOMERS" and then he tried some softwares on my photon+ and the result was again zero.and the worst part was i was continuosly calling the cc guys and still calling but i m geeting only dates and no resolution.then finally i called the nodal desk of jharkhand and thought now problem would be resolved but the nodal desk was pathetic as i never got any revert from them,in the mean time i was continuously called the same guy amit and never got back to me and no revert from the cc guys also.then he told me to submitt the device to the tataindicom outlet and had done that also as i submitted it on 28th april 2010 .and after that this never got back to me about when will i get my device back"THIS GUYS IS USELESS AND PATHETIC " and then gave me the contact no. of his senior named rajesh(09234509789).and then this guys always gave me dates nothing more than that and this guy also never gave me any revert about what's going on and when will i get my device.Then 05th may 2010 i got a call from nodal desk bangalore named nagaraj and put my call on conference and called rajesh also and gave me another date and that was of 12th may 2010 and nagaraj told me that he take care of the bill amount but today is 14thmay 2010 i haven't got any revert neither from rajesh nor nagaraj.And instead of all these nonsnse you shameless guys send the full bill amount of rs.956 for the month of april.I just want the full waiver on my bill for the month of april.And i"ll not tollerate all this crap and nonsense and i want my money back for my photon+ device coz i want to trow it away and i"ll never consider any of my friend and friendsof friend to use any tata product.and now if i "ll not get my all issues resolved in 3 days i.e. by 17th then i"ll lodge an complain against you guys coz i m ready for any type of judiciary process against you guys and i want a compensation against this also. you all a bunch of retards siiting over there and doing nothing it takes more than a month to resolve a issue and the issue is still not resolved shame in you guys.after all these i got a replacement paper wid the device saying i have to visit anyoutlet in bangalore to get my device replaced ..then on 28th may i submitted my device overthere ant till 9th june i have got my device back.most importantly athe guy who took my device at the outlet told me to give a call about the status and get ur device within a week ..surprisingly the guy not recieving my calls i called nodal desk and cc also but nthng happened they are just sending me bills on time but they can't solve the problem in time..these guys are retards they are a bunch of stupid people working overthere....SO GUYS PLS DON'T BUY TATAPHOTON+ COZ IT WILL ONLY EAT YOUR MONEY AND TIME COZ IT NEVERS GIVES U MORE THAN 256KBPS FORGET ABOUT 1,2,3 MBPS WHAT THEY SAY....AND TO SOLVE A PROBLEM THEY TAKE MONTHS AND STILL NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SOLUTION ..

i am a customer of photon+ in bangalore.and the day i bought it turned into a real pain for me.As i bought it on 10th of march 2010 on the first month i faced speed issues and raised many complaints but the problem was not resolved.and now when i m out of station i m not even able to connect.i m describe my problem in detail below.on 8th of april 2010 i reached ranchi,jharkhand and on 11th april for the first time i tried to connect to the the internet it's show the error message"unable to establish remote connection,try after reset" so i raised a complain .and then till 13th i haven't recieved any feedback then i personally visited the tataindicom outlet 3 to 4 times and the guy over there named amit(0234678406) told me that there is a latching issue as i m in roaming so it will be done within 24hrs but till 19thapril 2010 it was not resolved then again i visited the outlet then he told me to visit the service station ,i visited overthere also .there the technicians told me that the device is ok.Then on 23rd april the same guy visited my house for the first time in 12 days after complaining'THIS IS A CRAP SERVICE 12 DAYS IS THE THE WAY TO TREAT THE CUSTOMERS" and then he tried some softwares on my photon+ and the result was again zero.and the worst part was i was continuosly calling the cc guys and still calling but i m geeting only dates and no resolution.then finally i called the nodal desk of jharkhand and thought now problem would be resolved but the nodal desk was pathetic as i never got any revert from them,in the mean time i was continuously called the same guy amit and never got back to me and no revert from the cc guys also.then he told me to submitt the device to the tataindicom outlet and had done that also as i submitted it on 28th april 2010 .and after that this never got back to me about when will i get my device back"THIS GUYS IS USELESS AND PATHETIC " and then gave me the contact no. of his senior named rajesh(09234509789).and then this guys always gave me dates nothing more than that and this guy also never gave me any revert about what's going on and when will i get my device.Then 05th may 2010 i got a call from nodal desk bangalore named nagaraj and put my call on conference and called rajesh also and gave me another date and that was of 12th may 2010 and nagaraj told me that he take care of the bill amount but today is 14thmay 2010 i haven't got any revert neither from rajesh nor nagaraj.And instead of all these nonsnse you shameless guys send the full bill amount of rs.956 for the month of april.I just want the full waiver on my bill for the month of april.And i"ll not tollerate all this crap and nonsense and i want my money back for my photon+ device coz i want to trow it away and i"ll never consider any of my friend and friendsof friend to use any tata product.and now if i "ll not get my all issues resolved in 3 days i.e. by 17th then i"ll lodge an complain against you guys coz i m ready for any type of judiciary process against you guys and i want a compensation against this also. you all a bunch of retards siiting over there and doing nothing it takes more than a month to resolve a issue and the issue is still not resolved shame in you guys.after all these i got a replacement paper wid the device saying i have to visit anyoutlet in bangalore to get my device replaced ..then on 28th may i submitted my device overthere ant till 9th june i have got my device back.most importantly athe guy who took my device at the outlet told me to give a call about the status and get ur device within a week ..surprisingly the guy not recieving my calls i called nodal desk and cc also but nthng happened they are just sending me bills on time but they can't solve the problem in time..these guys are retards they are a bunch of stupid people working overthere....SO GUYS PLS DON'T BUY TATAPHOTON+ COZ IT WILL ONLY EAT YOUR MONEY AND TIME COZ IT NEVERS GIVES U MORE THAN 256KBPS FORGET ABOUT 1,2,3 MBPS WHAT THEY SAY....AND TO SOLVE A PROBLEM THEY TAKE MONTHS AND STILL NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SOLUTION ..

i am a customer of photon+ in bangalore.and the day i bought it turned into a real pain for me.As i bought it on 10th of march 2010 on the first month i faced speed issues and raised many complaints but the problem was not resolved.and now when i m out of station i m not even able to connect.i m describe my problem in detail below.on 8th of april 2010 i reached ranchi,jharkhand and on 11th april for the first time i tried to connect to the the internet it's show the error message"unable to establish remote connection,try after reset" so i raised a complain .and then till 13th i haven't recieved any feedback then i personally visited the tataindicom outlet 3 to 4 times and the guy over there named amit(0234678406) told me that there is a latching issue as i m in roaming so it will be done within 24hrs but till 19thapril 2010 it was not resolved then again i visited the outlet then he told me to visit the service station ,i visited overthere also .there the technicians told me that the device is ok.Then on 23rd april the same guy visited my house for the first time in 12 days after complaining'THIS IS A CRAP SERVICE 12 DAYS IS THE THE WAY TO TREAT THE CUSTOMERS" and then he tried some softwares on my photon+ and the result was again zero.and the worst part was i was continuosly calling the cc guys and still calling but i m geeting only dates and no resolution.then finally i called the nodal desk of jharkhand and thought now problem would be resolved but the nodal desk was pathetic as i never got any revert from them,in the mean time i was continuously called the same guy amit and never got back to me and no revert from the cc guys also.then he told me to submitt the device to the tataindicom outlet and had done that also as i submitted it on 28th april 2010 .and after that this never got back to me about when will i get my device back"THIS GUYS IS USELESS AND PATHETIC " and then gave me the contact no. of his senior named rajesh(09234509789).and then this guys always gave me dates nothing more than that and this guy also never gave me any revert about what's going on and when will i get my device.Then 05th may 2010 i got a call from nodal desk bangalore named nagaraj and put my call on conference and called rajesh also and gave me another date and that was of 12th may 2010 and nagaraj told me that he take care of the bill amount but today is 14thmay 2010 i haven't got any revert neither from rajesh nor nagaraj.And instead of all these nonsnse you shameless guys send the full bill amount of rs.956 for the month of april.I just want the full waiver on my bill for the month of april.And i"ll not tollerate all this crap and nonsense and i want my money back for my photon+ device coz i want to trow it away and i"ll never consider any of my friend and friendsof friend to use any tata product.and now if i "ll not get my all issues resolved in 3 days i.e. by 17th then i"ll lodge an complain against you guys coz i m ready for any type of judiciary process against you guys and i want a compensation against this also. you all a bunch of retards siiting over there and doing nothing it takes more than a month to resolve a issue and the issue is still not resolved shame in you guys.after all these i got a replacement paper wid the device saying i have to visit anyoutlet in bangalore to get my device replaced ..then on 28th may i submitted my device overthere ant till 9th june i have got my device back.most importantly athe guy who took my device at the outlet told me to give a call about the status and get ur device within a week ..surprisingly the guy not recieving my calls i called nodal desk and cc also but nthng happened they are just sending me bills on time but they can't solve the problem in time..these guys are retards they are a bunch of stupid people working overthere....SO GUYS PLS DON'T BUY TATAPHOTON+ COZ IT WILL ONLY EAT YOUR MONEY AND TIME COZ IT NEVERS GIVES U MORE THAN 256KBPS FORGET ABOUT 1,2,3 MBPS WHAT THEY SAY....AND TO SOLVE A PROBLEM THEY TAKE MONTHS AND STILL NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SOLUTION ..Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post

i am a customer of photon+ in bangalore.and the day i bought it turned into a real pain for me.As i bought it on 10th of march 2010 on the first month i faced speed issues and raised many complaints but the problem was not resolved.and now when i m out of station i m not even able to connect.i m describe my problem in detail below.
on 8th of april 2010 i reached ranchi,jharkhand and on 11th april for the first time i tried to connect to the the internet it's show the error message"unable to establish remote connection,try after reset" so i raised a complain .and then till 13th i haven't recieved any feedback then i personally visited the tataindicom outlet 3 to 4 times and the guy over there named amit(0234678406) told me that there is a latching issue as i m in roaming so it will be done within 24hrs but till 19thapril 2010 it was not resolved then again i visited the outlet then he told me to visit the service station ,i visited overthere also .there the technicians told me that the device is ok.Then on 23rd april the same guy visited my house for the first time in 12 days after complaining'THIS IS A CRAP SERVICE 12 DAYS IS THE THE WAY TO TREAT THE CUSTOMERS" and then he tried some softwares on my photon+ and the result was again zero.and the worst part was i was continuosly calling the cc guys and still calling but i m geeting only dates and no resolution.then finally i called the nodal desk of jharkhand and thought now problem would be resolved but the nodal desk was pathetic as i never got any revert from them,in the mean time i was continuously called the same guy amit and never got back to me and no revert from the cc guys also.then he told me to submitt the device to the tataindicom outlet and had done that also as i submitted it on 28th april 2010 .and after that this never got back to me about when will i get my device back"THIS GUYS IS USELESS AND PATHETIC " and then gave me the contact no. of his senior named rajesh(09234509789).and then this guys always gave me dates nothing more than that and this guy also never gave me any revert about what's going on and when will i get my device.Then 05th may 2010 i got a call from nodal desk bangalore named nagaraj and put my call on conference and called rajesh also and gave me another date and that was of 12th may 2010 and nagaraj told me that he take care of the bill amount but today is 14thmay 2010 i haven't got any revert neither from rajesh nor nagaraj.And instead of all these nonsnse you shameless guys send the full bill amount of rs.956 for the month of april.I just want the full waiver on my bill for the month of april.And i"ll not tollerate all this crap and nonsense and i want my money back for my photon+ device coz i want to trow it away and i"ll never consider any of my friend and friendsof friend to use any tata product.and now if i "ll not get my all issues resolved in 3 days i.e. by 17th then i"ll lodge an complain against you guys coz i m ready for any type of judiciary process against you guys and i want a compensation against this also. you all a bunch of retards siiting over there and doing nothing it takes more than a month to resolve a issue and the issue is still not resolved shame in you guys.after all these i got a replacement paper wid the device saying i have to visit anyoutlet in bangalore to get my device replaced ..then on 28th may i submitted my device overthere ant till 9th june i have got my device back.most importantly athe guy who took my device at the outlet told me to give a call about the status and get ur device within a week ..surprisingly the guy not recieving my calls i called nodal desk and cc also but nthng happened they are just sending me bills on time but they can't solve the problem in time..these guys are retards they are a bunch of stupid people working overthere....

SO GUYS PLS DON'T BUY TATAPHOTON+ COZ IT WILL ONLY EAT YOUR MONEY AND TIME COZ IT NEVERS GIVES U MORE THAN 256KBPS FORGET ABOUT 1,2,3 MBPS WHAT THEY SAY....AND TO SOLVE A PROBLEM THEY TAKE MONTHS AND STILL NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SOLUTION ..
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post

Dear Mr.Pravin Kumar

Greetings from Tata Indicom! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint.

Please do write to us at customer.care@tatatel.co.in, with your contact details (address and connection details).

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Status
Not open for further replies.