• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,995
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollappa

ISP
BSNL, Photon
They seem to have realized that it is backfiring(concept of having a free-for-all consumer forum).
Since only complaints are being posted there, I think the management has brought down the forum. I will be happy to be proved wrong though.

- Holla.

haha

They seem to have realized that it is backfiring(concept of having a free-for-all consumer forum).
Since only complaints are being posted there, I think the management has brought down the forum. I will be happy to be proved wrong though.

- Holla.

Wow... didn't know that this ever existed of they might have heard from me as well. But for a greater part at least TATA Photon+ (USB internet) has worked better than any other service. I did try TATA Wimax and had to terminate the connection because of various issues but the Photon + for it's price has worked well for me 🙂

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

& hey i said 'Price has worked well for me' because i'm in the Rs.1500 unlimited plan & because i stay 4-5 blocks away from the TATA tower i get speeds between 200-300 kBps most of the times & works best during off peak hours, although it has reduced now after they added a lot of subscribers it's one of the best service in a place where only BSNL has wired connection & other options being TATA & Reliance Wimax - a major joke in my area.

- Holla.

Hi friends, this is due to temporary downtime, our team is working on upgrading the forum, to make it more userfiendly.It will be working soon...

Hi friends, this is due to temporary downtime, our team is working on upgrading the forum, to make it more userfiendly.It will be working soon...

Hello Photon spokesperson,

Will you be kind enough to let us know how many years you plan to keep the site temporarily down?

I am dying to have a look at your upgraded forum.
Is your team (TCS?) sitting on the web server and developing code there?
It is beyond my intelligence to figure out why in the world you have to bring down
the webserver for ages to upgrade it?

they should probably just outsource it to a third party.

Well,

As per the tata indicom customercare, "Hi friends, this is due to temporary downtime, our team is working on upgrading the forum, to make it more userfiendly.It will be working soon..." (see above.)

I think they have finally completed the upgradation and now the web site, supposed to be more userfriendly.

(If you have a look at the image posted above,
you can see that the browser is already pointing to tatateleservices . com
Or, are you accusing me of doctoring the image? As if I have nothing else to do....)

It was NOT removed, but moved to TATA Teleservices Forums

Your existing login-id will work and you can find all old topics there...

Hope this helps...

As of 23 Aug 16:52, this is what happens when you browse to http: // www . tatateleservices . com / forums /

Well,

As per the tata indicom customercare, "Hi friends, this is due to temporary downtime, our team is working on upgrading the forum, to make it more userfiendly.It will be working soon..." (see above.)

I think they have finally completed the upgradation and now the web site, supposed to be more userfriendly.

(If you have a look at the image posted above,
you can see that the browser is already pointing to tatateleservices . com
Or, are you accusing me of doctoring the image? As if I have nothing else to do....)

^^^^^^NO... It was down from 20th August or earlier... Even I complained this many times to them..May be there is a PERMANENT problem for the forums... As usual CustomerCare people knows very little (read NOTHING) about these issues..

The forum is up now, but it is now heavily moderated...
They are not allowing my post to be put up...

This post that I posted, never showed up..
There is one more post I have recorded while posting...
I will put it up on Youtube as an evidence for posting...

it says you need to use a smaller tag. 😀

That is another nightmare. Is it a rocket-science to check for tag length and display in red then and there on the page itself?
Or better yet, limit the length of the edit box to 25.

Anyway, I have corrected the tag length, after this, another page comes up saying "your post will be checked by a moderator and ..."
If I post that, that would not contain the real content 🙂

hah. so it is pretty clear that they do not want anything negative on that forum. that's why you all are here... 😕 a third party forum that does not stop anyone from criticizing any company as long as it is fair. 😕

BTW,After I posted here this post, the original post showed up.As if the moderator took so long to approve it.I had searched the forum for "all posts by me" before posting it here.I also posted another post that starts with ..."[This post is being video recorded and it may be posted on youtube as evidence of posting complaint on tata teleservices forum ] "Both of them showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.