• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,142
Status
Not open for further replies.

rock_111

ISP
tata photon
I have subscribed for Tata Photon minute based plans. My account info showed a credit limit of Rs.2500.But in the first month itself the bill I received was Rs.5000.On asking the CC they replied that credit limit is only applicable after the bill is generated. This is clearly a misleading information provided on the Tata Indicom site. The Credit Limit does not solve its purpose, neither is it clearly mentioned anywhere on the website that connection would not be deactivated that connection would not be deactivated even if the usage exceeds the credit limit. Tata Indicom is generating money by misleading its customers.

Tata is definitely not good for their Internet Services, the prices are way costlier than other compare to Reliance Netconnect or MTS Mblaze, but tata has suffiecient bandwidth with them then why the hell are they doing this and looting the customers out of their hard earned money and earning money for themselves, God will not do good to them.

well i(my dad) didn't paid the bill at first...coz while taking the connection..that Tata executive guy said it's unlimited! (my dad nor me didnt even knew the difference between 256kbps and 256kBps at that time) so i used a LOT of data!! 🙁 atlast had to pay 4000rs... 😕 they even sent a mail threatening they will go to court if we don't pay the bill!! so dad finally paid half the amount!overall that modem is still with us...waste of money!they're plans are a lot costly compared with others!! but i remember i got speeds of 2mbps while using modem in my home!

well i(my dad) didn't paid the bill at first...coz while taking the connection..that Tata executive guy said it's unlimited! (my dad nor me didnt even knew the difference between 256kbps and 256kBps at that time) so i used a LOT of data!! 🙁
atlast had to pay 4000rs... 😕
they even sent a mail threatening they will go to court if we don't pay the bill!! so dad finally paid half the amount!
overall that modem is still with us...waste of money!
they're plans are a lot costly compared with others!! but i remember i got speeds of 2mbps while using modem in my home!

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata photon connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Indicom.

I too am facing similar issue...I have been using Tata Photon+ Since last 23 months (will complete 2 years in Sept, 2011) and always had the same plan of 10GB. It was a corporate plan and my total monthly usage is paid for by my employer.Never had any issue with billing in these 23 months. I had too many speed issues and logged many complaints with their call center but then that's it; there were no other issues.. Until I got my bill for the month of July in August 2011.To my surprise they have charged me Rs. 5510 for using 18531 MB of data.. which is not at possible.In my last 2 years of usage, I have never ever used more than 70% (only two occasions) of my total limit of 10 GB. Majority of the months, I have only used approx 50% of my total limit and suddenly in the month of July they expect me to believe that I used 18 GB.I never used my Tata Photon for much except official purpose and there is no way I could use so much of data without knowing of it.I called their customer care and they logged a complain, 4 days later their technican called me to let me know that they found nothing wrong in my bill and so I have to pay it.I asked him for my usage broken down day by day, even though it would be of no use as there is no way for me to confirm what did I work on 2 months ago. He said that he will send me the log but not much as its company confidential information.Looking at the whole interaction, I dont expect any fair proceeding from them and so has decided to not pay and wait for them to initiate legal proceedings so that I can reply back to them through legal channels.Tata Photon Number : 09212620734Account Number : 905188520My Contact Number: 9971090448

Status
Not open for further replies.