• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,579
Status
Not open for further replies.

dupree

Regular
ISP
Reliance broadband thunder 699 plan
i disconnected 7star connection and booked tata 8 to 8 for 199pm coz its cheap and yesterday technician came from tata to get my address proof and also called up to 7star office to take the permission from thm coz he said the line will come from thr hub and 7star guy said tht we get commission from tata indicom if thy provide any connection in this area and the day we dont get commission we will disconnect ur line and said tht though ur going for postpaid plan we will get commission but for prepaid quick power plans taken through the tata site or thr gallery doesnt fetch us anythng and we will disconnect ur line .....i was forced to send the technician back and told him to come after few days as i need some time to think .....any suggestion will be helpful .

i have already posted abt that plan, its 1:8 so u wont get 256k but 32kbps = 4KB/s, only occasionally u will get faster speeds.

ya i kno abt the speeds but its better thn 64kbps 7star connection on which i used to get 8kbps download speed and used to pay 562pm

what i am wondering is, i keep asking 7star if they are giving internet services, and they keep saying NO to me. then how come u r still on 7star?there were few on this forum, i guess all were shifted to tataBB

i have disconnected 7star and using my airtel gprs and thts wht im wondering why 7star is telling me tht thy want commission from tata coz according to my knowledge tata have takenover 7star.....and tht too tata users login from tata website

commission means they are paid for maintaining the cables, switches etc and solving customer problems.

dude how come ur still with 7star? thats weird. when tata took over, they moved everyone off of 7star plans. for me, that was around 2 yrs back. i'm surprised u still have 7star?!?!😕

me too, they had switched me 1 and half yr back too.but i still see activity in network from IPs assigned by 7star and now i also see PPPoE ACs named PACENET, EXACTTNET, so i have a feeling that VSNL has tied up with them to share network.

oh 24client!!! for me they removed 24client like from 2yrs or more. they had moved me to PPPoE mode long back b4 VSNL took over, after VSNL took over, i had webbased authentication of tata.

Status
Not open for further replies.