Tata Nano Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 115,902
New premium interiors

:Shabbo: Tata Sud avoid using such kind of exclusive words in their Nano Product 😛

any improvement in the interiors of nano would be premium in nature. i actually love the seats in nano. takes less space are still very comfortable.

i had access to one for around a week when a friend who owns one was staying with me.

Update list looks quite long. I wish they should change some designing in rear part.

Steel version toh chala hai nahi Gold par pauchgayi 😀

ya right 😀 correct statement should be :" Plastic version toh chala nahi Gold par pauchgayi "

abeye we were talking abt the no. of cars sold and the hype with the car which did nt result in mass buying by 2 wheeler guys mostly as ppl were expecting it to be.... 😀

people criticizing tata nano here. how many of you have ever driven the car?
This has become true of most criticism that is made today, be it of anything. Most people just take some stray bad vibes and keep repeating them as if that's the only thing that matters.

I have TDd the Nano, and it is excellent for what it tries to offer, and at the price range. It is a wonderful city car, and sufficiently spacious. Yes, it can't do a drag on the highways, nor can it seat 25 people at one go, but then it wasn't designed to. The nearest competitor, the Alto, sells purely because people think Maruti means reliability, though Maruti has been fleecing customers for decades now, with sub par quality of parts. Maruti is cheap, both literally and figuratively.

Ever been to a Volkswagen showroom? The guys behave as if they are doing a favour to you by selling you a car.

The nearest competitor, the Alto, sells purely because people think Maruti means reliability
Could also be attributed to the lesser no. on vehicles catching fire/number of vehicles sold ratio.

haha. i have not been to a VW showroom so cannot say. i was just referring to the planned product range. VW is currently the strong player in india from the new breed of players in the market.