Tata Indicom ULTA SMS PACK

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,341
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its high time these CDMA operators migrate their customers to GSM, and they focus on one technology. Too much money being spent to maintain networks which are no longer used.

heh. i am personally a bigger fan of cdma networks. too bad they are not proactively launching good phones. i mean they had ability to provide 3.1mbps for such a long time. but they missed on the opportunity. and now the whole country seems to be going nuts about 3g.

Well, I too agree that CDMA definitely scores in terms of network quality and costs. However, with a large majority of the country not interested, these companies can divert that money to invest in GSM. How I wish these guys actually shared their towers and worked on better coverage instead of fighting each other out. That would have resulted in better network as well as improved margins for the companies.

in the end, customers should not be concerned about the type of network they are using 😕

i mean how does it matter to you if your phone is using cdma or gsm. cdma service providers are to be blamed for the mess they are in. selling crappy phones... ending up portraying their services as something inferior to that of gsm service providers.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

i look at the american mobile market and i am amazed at how verizon and sprint are considered to be superior to AT&T and T-Mobile. Reliance on the other hand played the value for money factor in India. and then moved to GSM.

CDMA networks are best [For city area ] . Superb voice quality even if signal is less and network coverage from a tower is more when compared to GSM signal . But our Indian companies are not interested in expanding network and releasing Good handsets . In my taluk [Tehsil](Has 30k+ population) Tata Indicom was launched in 2004 , they have only one tower . Not even interested in expanding their network .

Status
Not open for further replies.