Tata Indicom To Offer New Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7,235
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes their service is worst. from 3 days i have complained abt speed problems (just get 8-12kB on 256kbps plan)and they say engineer will call back (forget coming at my place)... but they even havent called back.MTNL is far better.. atleast they call back on same day.. plus it hardly gives any problem. only twice in 4 months.update:looks like tata ppl reads this forum. they just gave call after 3days (even though today i didnt complain)

hey they have changed their plans as they said but still i feel that it is not best as compared to basnl/mtnl or airtel

i dont see any change in plan. they have just introduced more plans but old monthly plans are charged same.

I think the 256 unlimited plan has dropped from 1200 to 1000. Not sure though

yes it has been dropped by 100rs/- almost all the plans have been dropped by 100rs 128kbps have been deropped from 800rs/- to 700rs/- and they have introduces 512kbps unlimited and they have taken off 64kbps for the new customers so the entry leavel of connection for the vsnl is 700rs/- unlimtedi forgot to add this few days back i called up tataindiocom to enquire about these pland and also asked why they did not introduce 2 mbps the answer they gave is that since they are providing lots of stuff at reduced costs it was neccesary for them to not introduce 2 mbps

Weirdd Answers!!! Anyway we cud expect these from Tata Indicom Only!!!

u want an even more weird answer? the tata guy finally comes after 4-5 months to take the modem away.. n.. then.. i kinda tell him why i disconnected.. n guy goes.. sir.. there was a chip problem in a satellite.. now.. its rectified..i'm like.. so u sent an astronaut to replace the faulty chip?n he was like.. er.. some ppl from abroad came n did something..n then i was like.. tell me.. whats the point of undersea optic fibres.. if.. ya'll use satellites?...he.. kinda stopped talkin after that.. 😀

Go for either http://www.beamcablesystem.com/ or BSNL DATAONE, I have been using both for more than a year and without any downtime. Previously I had TATA Indicom that really sucks and they will ensure that will suck every bit of you, Better be away from these bastards. Read all review on Mouthshut.com. But pls pls pls get away from these useless company. BSNL has changed itself qquite a lot and it's very safe, honest and reliable Organisation now. Try it you, typical download speed I get from BSNL is 145 KBPS and it's (2MBPS, basic package)

Status
Not open for further replies.