Tata Indicom - The Worst Customer Service In India

• Thread starter Thread starter balaji7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,589
Status
Not open for further replies.

balaji7

I have been using Tata Indicom for about 5 months and it is thus far the worst service I have ever received in India/world. Normally it is down and on top of it they make you pay more for their worst service. For example, I used to renew my service using credit card and they come back and say that they never know that I have paid. Eventually, I had to report them to my credit card company to get the money back..it is a total waste of time and money to use their service. Beware and try some other service instead of using Tataindicom..of the 5 months I used their service atleast 2 months was spent without internet connection and I had to call the customer service atleast 20 to 30 times for every problem before a solution is reached. Everytime I call the customer service, I need to start from the beginning as if they do not know anything on what happened.If someone has more time and money to waste then they can go for this service.Thanks

which city are you from? In bangalore they are the worst for sure, don't know about other cities

I wonder how could u afford to use it for 5 months?I took a tata indi connection last month, i paid for 3 months at a time this is the second month and I have switched to to sify

hi i am tataindicom braodband user. I got this pre-paid connection last month. I paid them for three months however just after 15days i am not able to connect to the internet. For past 16 days i am just calling these sick guys again and again, but of no avail. I have never ever seen this kind of fucking service.I think my previous ISP SIFY was much better than TATA. I know they have many frequent disconnections and it was really slow still i would say it was better than this TATA menace.

I had received one month free 300MB download (699 plan) promotional offer.. but still I used my MTNL connection after 2 days of TATA 😛

It seems they are revamping the CC and technical services. They have started reponding to complaints within a day

freinds! I paid for 5 months and guess what ? I subscribed for 256 kbps connection and tata gave me not even a 50 kbps connection..And to add to it when I tried to register a complain with the tata people to get my problem sorted ..the customer care people sitting in hyderabad greeted me with verbal abuses..and the tata indicom broadband manager of kolkata disconnected the phone on my face..telling me that he is out of town...So remember if you land up in problem with some connection problems with tata indicom connection...Get ready for verbal abuses and some misbehaviours..in the site they say "Experience super- fast Internet from Tata Indicom Broadband. High – speed Tata Indicom Broadband is brought to you by VSNL – the people who introduced Internet in India. Avail of great offers on broadband installation charges, services and more. With a wide range of content from movies, music to business services, no matter what your Internet needs, Tata Indicom Broadband has value-for money tariff plans for you. " they must add this lines..You will also get some verbal abuses and misbehaviour as part of their customer service"Guess TATA is becoming a LEADING SERVICE PROVIDER!!!God help their customers

Status
Not open for further replies.