Tata Indicom Sucks In Trivandrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat the hell is this mail
I received a mail saying my request has been addressed.
Mail given below

\"Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your request number 6431682

We sincerely thank you for taking time to give us your valuable feedback.

Your request has been addressed. We have been trying to contact you on the numbers available with us to confirm the resolution.

Do let us know if there is anything else we could do to add value to your interaction with us. We assure you that the same will be used to improve our services

We hope to bring you the best at all times and looking forward to long term association with you.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service Tata Indicom Broadband (the link contains the location wise contact numbers) or mail us on customerservice@tatacommunications.com.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care,
TATA Communications.\"

Not a single person showed up at my house from Tata and they are saying they addressed my problem what the hell are they doing.

I think i should disconnect it.

Well, this is serious. The field staff has closed your complaint as resolved. It has happened to me twice. You then get a computer generated message.

Of course, most of the time, they can resolve the problem without a visit to your place, if it is server related or malfunction in their equipment. My connection was down last week, I was told by the CC that the problem was from their end and will be resolved in 4 hours. They did call back after restoration of connection.

Well, this is serious. The field staff has closed your complaint as resolved. It has happened to me twice. You then get a computer generated message.

Of course, most of the time, they can resolve the problem without a visit to your place, if it is server related or malfunction in their equipment. My connection was down last week, I was told by the CC that the problem was from their end and will be resolved in 4 hours. They did call back after restoration of connection.

They have rectified my line problem now. But I am still unable to log in . Its says connecting and after some time it says the server is not responding. What the hell are these guys doing over there. I think i should ask for my validity to be extended for 6 more days. Since I am unable to use the connection for the last 6 days.

Its ridiculous, the connecton hasnt been rectified yet. I dont know what are these *******s doing there

hi guys well here goes my experience with indicom vsnl ieThe story goes like this A guy showed up at office and was in serious discussion with out network admin.aaah it was about netspeeds surely my area of interests. i joined the talk. he explained about the night unlimited plan obvioulsy being a download freak i thought i would give it a try. this happend on a friday I asked him can you give me the connection within a day . He said sure (like he does it every day.😛)He came that evening filled up the application and all...eagerly getting the cheque (Like they always do:evil🙂 This was my fourth internet connection, so had all sorts of experiences, most common of them is promises that they would deliver on date. I told him how it has been with other services(For me the worst has been with reliance it took more than two weeks for them to establish a connection)the promise was connection within two days. And for the great executive who came he gave all sorts of wrong information about the plan even the billing rates. All i can do is praise the guy with all the 'gaalis' i know .And most of all they proudly have of the worst customer care in the world.(Threee weeks for disconnetion and they billed me for those threee weeks)Phew i can go on and on....So i was largely sceptical about a new connection.And i conveyed cleary to him that i dont want false promises.He assured and left, next day i waited and waited..by after noon the cabling guys came, put up the cable within minutes and left. The exective called up and enqired within minutes(I was surprised never did this happend to me before..😕)..Hmm i thought this guys seems to be a man of his words..😛) and said that the guys with router would follow the cabling guys.I waited ....almost after office hours our executive showed up with another techie guy(i suppose he was one ) They tried connectiing but it wont, they set up the modem and left saying it was some problem with the board / panel/ junction or something.The modem was a used one. Hmm.....The power cord was cut and plastered and all..I washope it atleast works.I asked them why they replied 'NO STOCK'.They commented that the cabling guys might have connected it wrongly.They left telling WE'LL BE BACK:ashamed:.After half an hour our executive called up saying there is something wromg with the board .It cant be rectified today ."I thought NOT again"😢.He said tomoro(Sunday) it would be rectified and i would get my connection before five .Next day i didnt even bother to call him (from my previous experiences)niether did he bother to call me back😡.So much for his promise. Next day i called him up he said people are on the way and working on it.Okay as i was used to this kind of @#$% from my previous internet connection.i though okay let us see (What else can i do..):wall:i called him in da evening too..he said it is fixed and he is on way to my home.Late in da evening a guy showed checked the modem, and left.After an hour the executive called up and guided me through the process..and Hollaaaa i got connected :dance:btb the executive atleast tried to keep his promise .New experience for me .Hats off to him for that.I will post my experience on the connection speed and all shortly .Ie goin to long and critical@ anoop rajappan remember seeing ur name in the reciept the executive gave..🙂

Where is Mr. Operations Manager of Tata now.. 😛 Sir we all are waiting for your valuable comments..Please come to the forum and delight us :evil:

dear silver surfer,Thanks that u appreciated the efforts of the executive.it normally takes 7 working days for any connection to be through.By the looks of it, u got ur connection in two workings days. We will see how ur connection goes. The executive will visit u again in 2-3 weeks. do give him feedbacksplease call up 4712700295 or 18002097070 for any complaints. Or call up the executive or my number for any other assistancePlease do visit MY ACCOUNT in your connection; lots of value added services available; static ip, domain name, PC security shield, games, movies etc.regards,anoopDear ashok,i was not checking mails.u have my n umber no, call me up..anyways, i have asked mr Sujith(network coordinator) to give u a call.

I'm using Tata Indicom ADSL line.. costs 225 bucks (including tax) a month, with NU scheme. Lately I filed complaints 3 times and very next day the engineer was at my home for resolving the issue. Even though the response to your complaints is good, the engineers actually DO NOT know how to solve your problem.. so its pretty much kind of a waste 🙁

Hi anoop..There is a frequent problem with my 2mbps night unlimited connection.I get got disconnected four days this week (By that time the unlimited times are over usually)....Is This tatas way of saving bandwidth:huh:It showed some 678(dont remember the exact number) error code and dosent connect and it wont connect for three -six hours ...I logged a complaint on the first instance and they told it was some Dslam issue... got it fixed...but after that it reoccured nearly three times in the same week😡.Pls take notice of this issue.As for the speed I get from the 2mbps connection e max i got was 1.6mbps.RegsSilversurfer

And for the stupind connection i am not able to connect three to four days a week.......God save us.....!!And for the enthusiasm of Anoop rajappan to make things better...Where is he..??Vanished...??😛

Status
Not open for further replies.