Tata Indicom Sucks In Trivandrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

samitshankar

Hi,I decided to go for broadband in Trivandrum. Looked at the options but was forced to go with Tata Indicom as the cable operator TCM in my building only permits broadband via Tata Indicom. I called the Indicom contact Shammi who promptly came to collect the forms and cheque. This is where the nightmare began. He told me that he would get the internet up and running in 3 days as the building was already pre-wired. Fair enough, I waited for three days to get the ball rolling. Got a security call from Indicom office. But after the 5th day of inactivity called up Shammi to find out the status of the installation. Will get it by evening, was the reply. Fair enough. I was going to waiting till evening to get the installation. No show. Called again, no reply. Tried 15 times on the phone finally picked up. No apologies but a curt 'Will come tommorow' reply. I told him that I need to know the time when someone is going to come over as I work and wife has to go to my parents place during the day. No time committment. Finally connection man arrived and told me that the wiring cannot reach my computer room and had to shift my computer to another room. Ok, patiently I changed my guest bedroom with my computer room. Then silence from him again. Calling him the next day, no response. Repeated tries got me to him when he said someone will come in the evening for installation, pukka. Evening came and went. No response. No show. No one bothered to come and he obviously didn't bother to let me know that no one will come. On calling him repeatedly, he finally picked up the phone and said that if I want to connection, I have to wait or else cancel the connection. Fantastic service. I called up my bank and stopped payment of the cheque. If this is how they are now, I dread how they will be after I get the connection.TATA INDICOM SUCKS.

I agree - they have no sense of responsibility or liability. Once the payment is made, they just don't care. And their replies as always are very non-commital. Good that you stopped the cheque payment.

i am forced to take their connection too. but i fear about the speed and commitment? i am looking at their rates looking for good speed and download suggestions plz.. from vazhuthcad. took evdo stupid thing to do :wall:

Well if possible then go for BSNL BB, TATA Indicom's service is one of the worst in India and they never deliver what they promise..think twice before settling down to TATA

Tata Indicom Sucks In Trivandrum

^^^^^^ I beg to differ.

Tata Indicom sucks everywhere. Good job, that you made a stop payment on the cheque !

yap!!..absolutely...TATA sucks big time:madness:

I know someone who is on 64kbps UL. Half of the time, the link light doesnt show-up. Still they have a major share of Internet Cafes in TVM and Technopark in their hands...

Maybe they r providing better service to commercial people and ignoring the home users..this is the same story with sify🙁

wires cant reach the computer is such a lame attempt to not perform the desired duties. Problem seems that tata does not have a eye on the work of wiring they outsource. And these guys take on ride anyone they want. This attitude sucks. Good you stopped the payment.

hi..i am TATA broad bands operations manager at Trivandrum..couldn't help noticing such bad word of mouth happening from our customers.I hope its ok that that i joined the community.On behalf of the company, Iam offering sincere apologies. Also, can u guys give ur ids and specific problem that you are facing at trivandrum.Or u can buzz me up at 9249406668.wud be gald to help.and i guess u are getting confused between tata broadband division(TATA COMMUNICATIONS) and TATA dial up(TATA INDICOM).do revertanoop

hi..i am TATA broad bands operations manager at Trivandrum..couldn't help noticing such bad word of mouth happening from our customers.I hope its ok that that i joined the community.On behalf of the company, Iam offering sincere apologies. Also, can u guys give ur ids and specific problem that you are facing at trivandrum.Or u can buzz me up at 9249406668.wud be gald to help.
and i guess u are getting confused between tata broadband division(TATA COMMUNICATIONS) and TATA dial up(TATA INDICOM).do revert
anoop

I was a tata customer since 2005! I had an unlimited 256kbps connection. I had so many connection issues over the years and the customer service is really horrible.

Thank you

HiCan you please specify your connection details:Is it still active?E mail id/contact number..??Or else can you call me up at 9249406668?Wud be glad to helpRegards,Anoop

Just saw the title.

Let me tell you your are ABS 100% RIGHT.

I do not know in this 21st century how they are surviving with these crappy service :ashamed: I can say 90% of TataIndicom users may have MAJBURI of non-availability of BSNL broadband.

The day I got my BSNL broadband the same day I ve disconnected Tata Indicom service. But surprisingly their disconnection service was prompt :hysterical: I wish they could ve give me such prompt service when I were their customer.

Rule of Thumb: No one can beat BSNL in transparency and price war

HiI understand that u had experienced inefficiency in our service.it wud be great if you could tell me as to what had happened in your case.Id details, nature of complaint.Please consider it as a request, we are tring to sort out specific issues so that its not repeated in the future.regards,anoop

Status
Not open for further replies.