Tata Indicom Sucks In Trivandrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
With time I ve forgotten lots of frustrating moments with my TataIndicom broadband connection. But let me try to put few here.

1. IMP thing is that the CC number is NOT TOLLFREE and for each call I had to spend Rs 7-8 (7-8minutes) of my talktime
2. When ever I ve tried to contact the HIGHER authorities NO ONE gave me their details except that CC details (phone no+email id). So ultimately I had to live with problems
3. Repeated times I ve experienced that even though I have balance in my prepaid a/c (with additional renew on queue), my a/c gets suspended during the end of my validity period and th irritated me a lot
4. I had balance+validity and meantime there was cable theft in my locality and for 2 months VSNl was not able to restore the connection. they were keep saying to me for recharge my a/c (even though I had validity+balance before cable theft) without giving a word to restore the connection. So how a person will make another purchase of recharge coupon when he knows the connection can not be restored. Means VSNl wanted me to keep recharging without any connection until I get a proper connection :hysterical:
5. CC always says within 48hrs problem will be solved and that NEVER happened within 48 hrs. Even it takes 3-4 days.

There are more. I ll try to post more when I'll get time.

BTW, nationwide all have watched the live demo video of a TataIndicom frustrated user at Delhi for no connection and the total interaction with CC by CNBCTV18 (www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXdxV7j-Mo)

Thank you. And God bless you with ur business.

Note: This is purely my personal experience which I ve shared upon ur request

Hi Can you give me ur terminated id?or in whose name the connection was taken??Regret the inconvenience caused to you.I will try to find out what had happened. Will try to ensure the experience you had is not repeated for any other preson.For that i need your id details; so that i can highlight the case to the higher authorities.Value ur inputs.Regards,Anoop

Hi

Can you give me ur terminated id?or in whose name the connection was taken??... i need your id details; so that i can highlight the case to the higher authorities....

Dear If you really want to improve your service, my above info is enough for you. And hope you know better what kind of service VSNL provides and where you can improve. So, instead of asking me for my userid, start from now to gain the hearts of your customers 🙂 BTW to a TataIndicom customer both lower+higher authorities are customerservice@tatacommunications.com coz I never got the higher authority details from CC.

Dear UrpradhanI dont know why people cant stand up to what they believe in. I thought you wud help me in making life better for ur fellow bloggers. I am trying to sort out problems here. Dont worry, i wont do anything with ur id. if you believe wat u said, you can do a world better by helping me understand what had gone wrong in ur case. SO THAT THE SAME PROBLEM IS NOT REPEATED.But if your intention is only to badmouth TATA, iam sure u can find similar kind of blogs for the brand of washing machines, TV, fridge and all the utensils that u r using at home.I am sure u r not that kind of a customer, and by the list of concerns u have written, i am sure someone in our system screwed up. ur input(by giving me ur id or name) can help me pull out that weed.Expeting ur replyAnoop

Dear Urpradhan
I dont know why people cant stand up to what they believe in. I thought you wud help me in making life better for ur fellow bloggers. I am trying to sort out problems here. Dont worry, i wont do anything with ur id. if you believe wat u said, you can do a world better by helping me understand what had gone wrong in ur case. SO THAT THE SAME PROBLEM IS NOT REPEATED.

But if your intention is only to badmouth TATA, iam sure u can find similar kind of blogs for the brand of washing machines, TV, fridge and all the utensils that u r using at home.

I am sure u r not that kind of a customer, and by the list of concerns u have written, i am sure someone in our system screwed up. ur input(by giving me ur id or name) can help me pull out that weed.
Expeting ur reply

Anoop

I appreciate your intention to help. But this is wasted effort as past customers will be a disgruntled lot and will not help. You must start with the present lot of customers who have valid complaints. And the right way to start will be to study the analysis of complaints and and their resolutuion from your field complaint log/database. I am sure all good companies will do this routinely. This is a must for an ISO company.

I am not from Trivandrum; I am a customer of tata broadband for the past 3 years. I faced about 10 complaints during this period; one of which was major with erratic operation lasting over 30 days. But the service technician visited frequently and changed even the cable. Eventually the problem got sorted out after a month without anybody getting wiser. It must have been an internal server related problem.

Other complaints mostly related to cable, technician forgeting to power of the router switch (perhaps he was in a hurry to go home) etc. (the switch is located in our building).

Most irritating was closing the complaint without visit or solution. When you check with the cc you are told that the complaint is closed. This happened twice.

On the whole I am a happy and satisfied customer with indicom.

HiThanks for the input. WE have already started working on those lines.Mutiple complaint trackers and repeat complaint trackers are up and running.will strive to be better in the future

Dear Urpradhan
I dont know why people cant stand up to what they believe in .... But if your intention is only to badmouth TATA

Hey.. I do not believe in the problem rather, I HAVE EXPERIENCED and had taken the pain being a TataIndicom customer :wall:

Second Tata is not my enemy. I'm sharing my sweet experience for that period when I was a VSNL customer, for which I had paid money for a specific service from Tata.

Its upto you or anyone to believe or not. I'm not forcing anyone. All have seen that beautiful episode on CNN-IBN for your good service with proof. I would have also gone to consumer court but I did not want to waste my time (you can blame me here). So, again if your really want to serve better, then win the hearts of your own customers first and search to your problem database BY "PROBLEMS" NOT BY "USER ID"

A person/instititution can assess better himself/themself than others.

I appreciate your intention to help. But this is wasted effort as past customers will be a disgruntled lot and will not help. You must start with the present lot of customers who have valid complaints. And the right way to start will be to study the analysis of complaints and and their resolutuion from your field complaint log/database. I am sure all good companies will do this routinely. This is a must for an ISO company.

I am not from Trivandrum; I am a customer of tata broadband for the past 3 years. I faced about 10 complaints during this period; one of which was major with erratic operation lasting over 30 days. But the service technician visited frequently and changed even the cable. Eventually the problem got sorted out after a month without anybody getting wiser. It must have been an internal server related problem.

Other complaints mostly related to cable, technician forgeting to power of the router switch (perhaps he was in a hurry to go home) etc. (the switch is located in our building).

Most irritating was closing the complaint without visit or solution. When you check with the cc you are told that the complaint is closed. This happened twice.

On the whole I am a happy and satisfied customer with indicom.

Dear do not say anything. he will ask you for your USER ID :hysterical:

WE HAVE TO WAIT MORE WHEN WE CAN SAY CONSUMER IS THE KING IN INDIA

Hi My connection is lost for last 3 days. And nobody from TATA even came to my house to check connection. Today a lady called saying she is from tata and asked if my problm is rectified. How the F*** is it being rectified whene no one even came to check it. And when i told her that no one came, She said, she will send someone today for sure.. But no one came to my house even after that or called me to check about the connection. What kind of service is this.When I try to call them the number have neen transfreerd to some other non working number and it disconnects. I really recommend new users not to take tata connection. They just promise all the things first, after taking it none of them is fulfilled. Unluckily for me when the connection was installed for the first time I was not at home. So the guy who came to install give me some old router. Is this the way you guys treat customers tata. U guys reallysucks.

hi ashokgimme ur contact no. or ur id so that i can follow up.or call me up at 9249406668.will give u a revert asap

hi ashok
gimme ur contact no. or ur id so that i can follow up.
or call me up at 9249406668.
will give u a revert asap

I already give you a call in the morning. Remember?

noi dont remember getting any call from you. if possible, call again. or gimme ur number or id please.

Wat the hell is this mail
I received a mail saying my request has been addressed.
Mail given below

"Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your request number 6431682

We sincerely thank you for taking time to give us your valuable feedback.

Your request has been addressed. We have been trying to contact you on the numbers available with us to confirm the resolution.

Do let us know if there is anything else we could do to add value to your interaction with us. We assure you that the same will be used to improve our services

We hope to bring you the best at all times and looking forward to long term association with you.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service Tata Indicom Broadband (the link contains the location wise contact numbers) or mail us on customerservice@tatacommunications.com.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care,
TATA Communications."

Not a single person showed up at my house from Tata and they are saying they addressed my problem what the hell are they doing.

I think i should disconnect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.