Tata Indicom - Speed 128Kbps

Status
Not open for further replies.

newjunouser

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hello every one,

I have purchased the Tata Indicom Connection for my home use. My connection speed is 128 kpbs (This was said by the Tata indicom person). My download speed is Avg between 9 – 12 Kbps (some time very worst). May I know what should be the correct download speed for my connection?

🙁 One more thing is, on Friday night one of my friend download a software from internet [I am not sure abt the name let us considered it as ds] (this software is used to find documents and software that are avail in internet). He started to download a software from internet using ds. The software size was 700MB, he used ds to download the software; the speed was Avg 10 – 12 kb/s and it took nearly 28 hrs.:madness:

Is this is the normal criteria? May I know the download and upload speed for Tata indicom Infinity 128 Kbps (post paid connection).

Most of the time I get disconnected from internet… I have to switch off and on again my ADSL 2 router, after that I gets stable for some time. May I know the reason for this problem?

Kindly help me out to get a clear idea abt this!

128 kbps = 16KBps... 12 is fine coz most of the companies would provide just around 60-80% of speeds. you have to check whether the speeds are up to. but they almost always are.

I have 256 kbps line mate but the actual speed it gives is 25-30 kbps. I had couple of service providers earlier for the same speed. They used to get more than 80 kbps but I switched to indicom beacuse of there market reputation. Made a big mistake.. Gotta switch back to my old service provider now..

On my prepaid connection using night unlimited - 2mbps I get 240kBps on downloads..this is 9pm-9am..no speed problems here..Can't even imagine going back to 128kbps days..

Status
Not open for further replies.