• Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 15,473
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Airtel
Hello All,

I have finally switched to my new internet service provider, TATA INDICOM

I had applied for the 64 Kbps unlimited connection in which promised me atleast 40 KBPS download speed.

Yesterday they installed the wire and the router in my home, the sad part is that I am getting a speed of less then 7 KBPS. I registered a complaint in their customer care service. Lets c wot happens next. I will write my review again after a couple of days whether my speed is increased or not.

Pricing:
I applied for the connection for Rs 1874 (Rs 551 X 3 ) for 3 months and Rs 221 for installation charge.

If i had applied for 6 months then my installation charge would be NIL.

Tell me your opinions about this

Thanx

U shud get max 6 KB/s in a 48kbps conn.... :blink:

Dude, I told them about this but they said unlike Sify and other ISP, tata will give u 1:1 connection, so no downfall in the speed.Thats wot they said

They are the bloody ..................HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmCould any one write some few more good words about these tata people.Cancer10 You are trapped in there plan now cryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one would come for help.You are getting 7*8 i.e. 56kbps feel ur self lucky.

QUOTE(cancer10 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:15 AM) [snapback]48858[/snapback]
Tell me your opinions about this
[/b]
Heh, you got it backwards, its YOU that should be telling us your opinion...

QUOTE(gavnitsingh @ Apr 22 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]48881[/snapback]
They are the bloody ..................Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Could any one write some few more good words about these tata people.

Cancer10 You are trapped in there plan now cryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one would come for help.
You are getting 7*8 i.e. 56kbps feel ur self lucky.
[/b]

If they are not going to keep up their promise and not give me 40 KBPS then I am not going to return their router which cost around Rs 4000....

I asked them the same question and they said "its bcoz we provide 1:1 connection means i connection dedicated to 1 customer"I am going to sue them if they will not keep their promise

DUde, the plan is correct (my friends here have gone for the same 3 month plan or something..)But man, we get 80-88kbps!!! instead of 64kbps!Something must be wrong wither with your pc..... or their server. Blast 'em cancer.

QUOTE(cancer10 @ Apr 22 2006, 02:47 PM) [snapback]48893[/snapback]
If they are not going to keep up their promise and not give me 40 KBPS then I am not going to return their router which cost around Rs 4000....
[/b]

Mate a person would be regularly calling you or coming to your house to
collect if something is due and to avoid them from coming again and again
because of society shame you will have to pay them or give them back
what you are talking about.
Its true , its happened with my friend in tata walky case. thats why
i said they r bloody.............................. never to comlete this slogan.
Its like
TATA INDICOM
Suck more Loot more

If ur getting 7KB(bytes)ps, then they're delivering on their promise coz 40kb(bits)ps=5KB(bytes)ps. So ur actually getting 56kbps on a 64kbps. Think ur gettin confused between kilobits/sec(kbps) and kilobytes/sec(KBps).1KBps = 8Kbps, so 40KBps wud be 320kbps and ur on a 64kbps plan. Man am exhausted 😛

QUOTE(cancer10 @ Apr 22 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]48935[/snapback]
Boss, We will shift to our new residence after a couple of months, they can never catch us
wot ya say?
[/b]

Kanun ke haath bahut lambe hotein haien?

Remeber they will find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.