Tata Indicom Pune

• Thread starter Thread starter maheshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 9,077
Status
Not open for further replies.

maheshb

Hi,I am using a tata indicom broadband connection in pune.everything was fine for the first couple ofweeks, i faced a problem of not connectinng/slow connection and called Tata indicom. I was told to change teh IP address and settings. suddenly i couldnt browse and do nothing , i was told by the tata indicom guy to reinstall XP and browsers. even after doing that I cannot browse.I can connect using the connection browse for 5 minutes and after that i start getting page not displayed error can anyone help me on whatrs going wrong ? calling the tata guys is useles as they just tell me there is some problem in your PC regardsmahesh

QUOTE(maheshb @ Aug 2 2006, 01:30 PM) [snapback]57293[/snapback]
Hi,

I am using a tata indicom broadband connection in pune.

everything was fine for the first couple ofweeks, i faced a problem of not connectinng/slow connection and called Tata indicom. I was told to change teh IP address and settings. suddenly i couldnt browse and do nothing , i was told by the tata indicom guy to reinstall XP and browsers. even after doing that I cannot browse.

I can connect using the connection browse for 5 minutes and after that i start getting page not displayed error

can anyone help me on whatrs going wrong ? calling the tata guys is useles as they just tell me there is some problem in your PC
regards
mahesh
[/b]
Can you give more details. How is your connection configured (I.e. is it configured in router or in your PC).

QUOTE(Invincib!e @ Aug 3 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]57454[/snapback]
Can you give more details. How is your connection configured (I.e. is it configured in router or in your PC).
[/b]

In pc TCP/IP settings are set to obtain IP automatically
rest I am not sure

well type ur old ip /dns addresses back and reinstall the connection client.Probably the customer service gave u the wrong ip me advice drop the connection take something else becasue the problem will continue.OrYou need to change ur setts copy paste ur default gateway ip to the internet browser u need to put ur dns ip there call them and ask them abt this.

Status
Not open for further replies.