• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,700
Status
Not open for further replies.

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyI need your help.I ordered a Tata Indicom Post-Paid Mobile phone connection along with Samsung Flo handset on Sunday August 24th via I-Choose.At that time it's price was mentioned as Rs 1790.After processing the order, taking the payment, giving the confirmation of the order over the web, and communication from Tata Indicom to us that handset will be delivered in three days, I got a call from Tata Indicom Nodal Office after one week that there is an error in I-Choose that wrongly showed the Samsung Flo's price as Rs 1790, It's real price is Rs 4590 (or something) so they can't deliver the connection and they offered to refund the payment.But after some conversation with Nodal Officer via e-mail, They accepted to deliver the Handset and Connection for the same price as the fault is theirs, not mine. I am still waiting for the Handset and Connection since one month after making so many calls to Nodal Office.What they are saying now is, Pricing Dispute is the reason for the delay as they have to get a bill from their accounting department with updated price.But my brother as an existing customer of Tata Indicomm too ordered the same mobile phone for the same price and it had been delivered to him within 10 days without a single phone call from his end.I am planning to go to Appelate Authority.Please advise me.

Finally i got the Handset and Connection yesterday 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.