Tata Indicom poor service broadcast on CNN IBN

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 18,217
Yes. I saw the program on CNN-IBN! Great job. Too help you... I might just switch off my Tata Indicom Broadband.

Why would you do that if you are getting good service from them.

Why would you do that if you are getting good service from them.

I am going to do it in protest.

So whats the next step .......... the case seems closed here!

The 'case' is FAR from closed... it has only just begun.

'GSV13', you will understand that such details will never be disclosed by me because they would jeopardise the legal strategy being implemented. Do continue to watch the Forums, Blogs, Press, etc.

Besides, my doing whatever at my end, should surely not stop you or the others [that have following the unfolding story] from doing anything of their own accord in pursuing better service issues with ISPs. Right??
🙂

The 'case' is FAR from closed... it has only just begun.
🙂

Well begun is half done.
Its a start,and a pretty hard kick start in good ol' Indian Lambretta style
which hopefully will lead to better services in the future.

at least u took it to the national and international viewers of that channel,.............mosT of us would not have gone beyond the first few calls to the ISP helpline and then disconnected to start the nightmare all over again with another ISP

YOU ROCK DUDE !!!!!

mosT of us would not have gone beyond the first few calls to the ISP helpline and then disconnected to start the nightmare all over again with another ISP

YOU ROCK DUDE !!!!!

Thats the reason, things never change in India because we have got used to Crappy service or poor customer care after sales, we just shout 2-3 times then 4th time just disconnect and shut up. These operators/ISP's rely on people like us to expand their business! 🙁

Even if we have 100 Ajoy Eric Lal's in a crowd of Millions, ISP's or any other service provider will dare not provide CRAP service for fear of court case and humiliation.

Great Work Ajoy, keep going, do let us know if we can be of any help!

Yes. I totally agreee ^! Anyways... Yes... we need a few 100 more Ajoy Eric Lal's. He is doing a brilliant job and I hope the outcome is in his favour.

Good work Mr. Ajoy, Thanks for eye opening effort towards the big company who can now consider the consumers problems as a PROBLEM, and react

Yes. Everyone should step up against their companies and then see what happens.

I believe that a repeat telecast of Ajoy's interview was shown on CNN-IBN after TRAI released their consultation paper today. Has anyone downloaded and copied it? Is it available on You Tube?

Was the content different to previous shows..otherwise let us know when a replay is on...will try & grab it.

Not too different. The only addition was AEL talking about how the TRAI's view on the use of 'up to' would make some difference. At least that is what I understood. CNN-IBN immediately went into 'break' mode and that was that.

Well there was a TRAI post earlier on where they addressed this 'upto' loophole.