• Views Views 6,899
Status
Not open for further replies.

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,

I live in Pune and have been using Tata Indicom Plug 2 Surf Whiz pre-paid modem for the last one year on my Fedora Linux laptop with the best download speed of 15-17 kbps with/without torrents. What is your download speed?

Thanks

James

You are lucky to get such good speed on usb modem...how far is the tower from your place??I get only 8 KBps when downloading files (Plug to surf connection)

Hi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We are really sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We would earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

To be able to do so, can I request you for a number or an e-mail Id that we can get in touch with you on?

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in

Thanking you

Customer Care – Tata Indicom

Plug 2 Surf is the worst modem in the whole country. It is the slowest and a scam to say the least. When are they going to upgrade the speed, if at all? Shame on the Tatas.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We would earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

To be able to do so, can I request you for a number or an e-mail Id that we can get in touch with you on?

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in

Are you really an official employee of the Tata Indicom servie or a spammer? Please admin, do something, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.