Tata Indicom Internet Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter jaymadhu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 21,834
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by samzbuzy@Jun 2 2005, 10:58 AM
within a weeks time i found that there was unusually high uploads (180 mb per day).  called up customer service, they told thatz a virus. i formatted my computer, ran virus check, did spyware check disconnected modem from computer, reset my password, still there was heavy uploads.

[snapback]11142[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear that samzbuzy....

i'll have to go along with tata, coz they seem to be the only other option for me...

2 queries:
which plan did you subscribe to?

Since you are in chromepet, i hear there are other providers like iqara and net4india... why didnt you go for them?

well, after about 10 days, and after calling them everyday, they customer care ladies said: that the (bloody) feasability had been done 7 DAYS AGO!!! but due to a technical problem they haven't managed to reach my premises yet!!!!??!!! WHAT??THEY CANT WALK OVER TO MY HOME?? AM I LIVING IN THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE OR SOMEWHERE?????They're supposed to come 2mrw , but thats what they've been tellin me for ONE week!!!!Hell, i'm pissed off, if they dont come 2mrw......

I too have applied on 26th may and till now no word from them 🙁 Will wait for 2-3 more days before making a call to them.

Mr. Agent 047, i suggest you keep calling them every other day... yesterday, that lady told me since i wanted BB connection urgently, she would forward it to her supervisor (i dont think she will..)and call back within 24 hours...So today at 4 o'clock sharp i'm gonna call back and tell them that i've applied for BSNL, and that if they can't come tomorrow, i'll have to cancel their order...Hope that puts them in order.... :X :X :X

i dont thnk thats'll scare them, the point is i've mentioned the name of a rival...and they ought to get their act straight...[Ok, then whose name do you suggest? if i mention Reliance, they'll laugh it off..]

Originally posted by jaymadhu@May 30 2005, 05:04 PM
After looooooooooooongggggggg time i got a status of my application.. Now they are telling that it not feasable in my area.. they asked me to get a money... I asked them before collecting the amount why did not validate.. they said "Sir I am in Help Desk i dont know anything about this..

I droped all my plan .. Also i enquired Airtel... there is no service in my area..

So Those who are in chennai.. pls suggest me to take better broadband connection.. i have two option Sift and BSNL.. which one i better..

Thanks
Jay
[snapback]10539[/snapback]
[/quote]
dude serious advice... dont go in with sify. if u hate ur mother in law gift her a sify connectio. if u want to get the businessman next door to jump from his building terrace... get him a sify connection. but if u want to grow old, have kids, see ur grand children.... stay away from sify!!!!
fact : sify connection reduces sperm count in virile males and early menopause in women. (source - the avid team at sify customer care who dont have a bloody clue as to what they are here on the palnet for). :lol: 🙄

Originally posted by dethbinder@Jun 7 2005, 07:32 AM
dude serious advice... dont go in with sify. if u hate ur mother in law gift her a sify connection.

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 Good one!!!

Originally posted by dethbinder@Jun 7 2005, 02:02 PM
dude serious advice... dont go in with sify. if u hate ur mother in law gift her a sify connectio. if u want to get the businessman next door to jump from his building terrace... get him a sify connection. but if u want to grow old, have kids, see ur grand children.... stay away from sify!!!!
fact : sify connection reduces sperm count in virile males and early menopause in women. (source - the avid team at sify customer care who dont have a bloody clue as to what they are here on the palnet for). :lol:  🙄
[snapback]11667[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks for ur Suggestions.. Now i plan to wait upto end of this month. because BSNL may come up with new plan. will see.. any one can give a comments for chennai BSNL..

Hitman, any news on your connection?I called 'em up 2day.....guess what they said.....they told me i had cancelled my order....i just couldnt believe it.... what , did my evil twin from a parallel universe decide that I didnt need BB???Then the call-centre guys checked it up and said they would contact me in 24 hours(which they havnt done the last 3 times they said the same thing)I'm fuming right now...

Hi Better u go directly to VSNL office and get back a money immly.. Else contact Sivakumar (Territory Sales Manager) Mobile Number is 92821 77291. ( if you have a luck he will pick the mobile)..I went and collected my deposit. When I was talk to them I told about this forum. They don’t even know about this forum. No one aware this. I screwed every one. But they did not bother.

Thanks for the PM and the phone numbers Jaymadhu!!!BTW i havnt paid any money yet!!! the geniuses at VSNL still havnt managed to find my house yet!!!!P.S. They told me that I had cancelled my order( WHOA!!) and that i sould place a freaking new order and then wait for ANOTHER 15 days...Howz dat??????

Status
Not open for further replies.