TATA Indicom Fair Usage Policy (TCISL FUP)

• Thread starter Thread starter buBleZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 75,632
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tata indicom is a bunch of pigs who have entered the broadband arena to make lives more frustrating for the Internet users.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Tata indicom should be sued for calling the plans 'unlimited' to mislead the customers and then providing them with limited usage.

Tata indicom should be sued for calling the plans 'unlimited' to mislead the customers and then providing them with limited usage.

Ahhhh if only it weren't for fair-use and abuse clauses in your contract.

Can anyone tell me the difference between tata photon pro(wiredline) and tata indicom normal broadband(formaly VSNL)??? anyone ?? 😕

Availability/Coverage, Technology Speeds and Audience.

Which plans are you trying to compare?

today i was checking that tata photon pro is under tata teleservices and normal broadband under tata communication.........i also saw that tata photon pro does not hav FUP 🙂

mgcarley is that true that tata normal broadband is better.......and it also gives bandwidth to beamcablesystem???

----------

Availability/Coverage, Technology Speeds and Audience.

Which plans are you trying to compare?

today i was checking that tata photon pro is under tata teleservices and normal broadband under tata communication.........i also saw that tata photon pro does not hav Fair Usage Policy 🙂

mgcarley is that true that tata normal broadband is better.......and it also gives bandwidth to beamcablesystem???

today i was checking that tata photon pro is under tata teleservices and normal broadband under tata communication.........i also saw that tata photon pro does not hav FUP 🙂

Like I said - slightly different products aimed at different audiences and I presume with different availability and so on. While Tata are quite popular with businesses for some reason, and the Tata Indicom Broadband website seems targeted at businesses, many consumers normally consider Tata to be a bit on the expensive side, but they have a fairly bewildering array of plans for consumers, and because there's no mention of it on Tata Photon website, I don't believe Tata Photon Pro has an FUP. I may be wrong.

If it's available in your area, no harm in giving it a shot and reporting back to us with the results. In which city are you located, by the way?

Not exactly. While ISPs such as Beam Cable and my own buy their international capacity from Tata, Bharti and Reliance, these are separate companies running technically separate networks (they have different network IDs from our point of view) which are specifically for wholesale services and are not really related to the retail divisions which most people would deal with.

I am frm kolkata and fairly all ISP are available here........... Which one is better in ping tata photon pro or tata normal boadband??? I am a heavy gamer don't download much things frm torents so which whould be my option acc. to you???

I am frm kolkata and fairly all ISP are available here...........

While Tata has a presence in Kolkata, but unfortunately that doesn't mean that it's available at your address - you'll need to check with your local Tata representative - the best way would be to get them to give you a call by filling out the form on their website.

Which one is better in ping tata photon pro or tata normal boadband??? I am a heavy gamer don't download much things frm torents so which whould be my option acc. to you???

Unfortunately, as the quality of connection from any and all ISPs can vary widely by suburb, city and state, I can't realistically advise. First check if it's available, and if so, check around with friends and neighbours in your area who are existing subscribers to that service.

Yes,Tata Both Photon Pro and Normal Broadband are available......but one sad thing thats none of my frnds or neighbours uses tata all are stuck up with Reliance...Which one should normal people should take Photon or Normal broadband......I hav seen many speed test of tata broadband all are Tata CommunicationsTata Communication = Normal tata broadbandTata Teleservices = Tata Photon Pro

Yes,Tata Both Photon Pro and Normal Broadband are available......but one sad thing thats none of my frnds or neighbours uses tata all are stuck up with Reliance...

Which one should normal people should take Photon or Normal broadband......
I hav seen many speed test of tata broadband all are Tata Communications

Hmm. Like I said, the quality of connections & customer service can vary widely by neighbourhood, city & state with all ISPs, so realistically all I can suggest is to give it a go and report back on your experiences.

mgcarley acc. which connection is better for leased line which connects all over the world.....what should be ur option tata communication or reliance????

mgcarley acc. which connection is better for leased line which connects all over the world.....what should be ur option tata communication or reliance????

If I absolutely had to choose between those two... Tata.

Of course, a leased line is very different from their consumer or small-business services, so it may also depend on what your needs are.

mgcarley 1 last question why did u choose tata why nt reliance?????

Even though I have friends at Reliance, when I was starting Hayai of course I had to do all the research and even take advice from people who have been in this industry for much longer than I have, and while still take bandwidth from them, we don't take nearly as much from them as we take from others.

Basically what it came down to is that out of the two choices you gave, Tata is of higher quality, whereas Reliance network outside India lacks the robustness that other players have. Considering that one of the requirements in your previous post was connectivity all over the world, this would be an important factor when making that choice.

Although that being said, depending on what type of service I wanted to get and to where, I might choose neither and just talk directly to some company like Reach.

Mgcarley u r my god :Boy Bow: nd u really hav a great knoledge.........by the way when will hayai come in kolkata????if u maintain a great ping like i told u i am a heavy gamer......if the ping of Hayai roxxxxx i will surely take ur connection......I really need a good ping.......

Status
Not open for further replies.