Tata Indicom Broadband: Get your ports unblocked in Tata if u have a lan based conn

• Thread starter Thread starter rite2tejo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 9,879
Status
Not open for further replies.

rite2tejo

ISP
Broadband
I am posting steps on how toget all your ports unblocked in your tata indicom connection if u have a lan based connection.

1. Download an IP scanner, I suggest this.
2. While having the 10.* default ip in your lan card scan the range 59.165.1.1 to 59.165.255.255 and wait for the scan to complete.
You should be getting reply's like this

To view only the alive ip's goto options and in ipscan tab uncheck show dead computers.
4. Now enter an Ip +/-3 ip's from the one you get reply from in the ip scanner into your lan card, only change the ip, keep the subnet and gateway as it is(255.255.254.0/10.6.*.1).
5. Now ping your local 10.* gateway and check if you get a reply from the server.
6. If you replies then well and good, all your ports will be unblocked in this ip range, if you dont then repeat the process for another ip from the list of ips in the scanner untill u get replies from the gateway..

It worked of me and some other users also you can see here .

So in short you do this
1. ping 59.164/5 range
2. keep your ip +/-5 from the 59.* ip
3. retain your 10.xx gateway
4. check for replies

Let me know if you have any doubts or problems..

Wow..Thanks mate! Will give it a go tonight!

I guess this is for the people who have web dialers? what about us PPPoE guys ?

I guess this is for the people who have web dialers? what about us PPPoE guys ?

not for pppoe guys, i guess pppoe guys already got their ports unblocked..

Nah..they are blocked..🙁 but good speeds on pvt trackers nonetheless so its ok I guess..

oye not working i think....Thane me problem rahegaa yeh shayad...mujhase msn pe baat kar sakate ho???

oye not working i think....
Thane me problem rahegaa yeh shayad...
mujhase msn pe baat kar sakate ho???

Its working, I've confirmed with other people in other areas also.

Its working, I've confirmed with other people in other areas also.

come on msn buddy..i did add you...

come on msn buddy..i did add you...

Ok what is your id, I have to download messenger also..

I have a lan based connection, but its connected to my wireless router. What is the procedure for that?

I have a lan based connection, but its connected to my wireless router. What is the procedure for that?

Do the procedure on router settings page...

I am posting steps on how toget all your ports unblocked in your tata indicom connection if u have a lan based connection.
[COLOR=\"red\"]

hie, i m following yr steps as follows, please see my commnets / questions in red text :[/COLOR]

1. Download an IP scanner, I suggest this.
[COLOR=\"Red\"] [tushar] - OK[/COLOR]

2. While having the 10.* default ip in your lan card scan the range 59.165.1.1 to 59.165.255.255 and wait for the scan to complete.
You should be getting reply's like this
To view only the alive ip's goto options and in ipscan tab uncheck show dead computers.

4. Now enter an Ip +/-3 ip's from the one you get reply from in the ip scanner into your lan card, only change the ip, keep the subnet and gateway as it is(255.255.254.0/10.6.*.1).

[COLOR=\"Red\"][tushar] - i have got more than 100+ ip's in the scan results (akive only) Eg. If ip 59.164.11.255 is shown in test results then does it mean i have to enter 59.164.11.252 in my lan ip and ping defautly gateway ?[/COLOR]

5. Now ping your local 10.* gateway and check if you get a reply from the server.

6. If you replies then well and good, all your ports will be unblocked in this ip range, if you dont then repeat the process for another ip from the list of ips in the scanner untill u get replies from the gateway..

[COLOR=\"Red\"][tushar] so that means, this has to be done for all the 100+ ip's i have got, right ?[/COLOR]

It worked of me and some other users also you can see here .

So in short you do this
1. ping 59.164/5 range
2. keep your ip +/-5 from the 59.* ip
3. retain your 10.xx gateway
4. check for replies

Let me know if you have any doubts or problems..

Frenz, I talked to Customer care and they replied me following:"Sir, your IP has been caped. Please avoid downloading for 10 days and then your port error problem will be solved"Is this the correct solution or the TATA CC guys doing Time pass. Give your reviews frenz.

Status
Not open for further replies.