Tata Indicom Broadband 2.0 Not Worth to go for !

• Thread starter Thread starter trsram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,870
Status
Not open for further replies.

trsram

ISP
Current IP
I have been using Tata Indicom Broadband for past 2 and half years now, though the customer care call centre is good enough to handle customers but at the user end customer problems are not at all rectified. I usually have about 3 to 5 complaints generated every week! But they can only keep generating complaint no. nothing else will be done by them.
I usually face these problems:
1) Line disconnection owing to physical damage wire outside my premises.
2) Local Server will be down frequently
3) Frequent disconnection
4) Speed irregularity
5) above all local wire man and Engineer will quarrel and show frustration with me for frequent complaints.
They main reason why i am not able to pull out from their service is that their plans are such that no one can pull out easily!
They problem i face in pulling out from their service is that after a billing cycle i will have a remaining amount of Rs.2000 to 4000 somehow. When i go for extending validity of my balance, where in i will be added another Rs.1500 in my account. In this way i caught in the trap.
I will strongly recommend not going for Tata indicom. Please advise the same to your friends and relatives also.
I have posted this information for the best interest of the General Public.

I have been using Tata Indicom Broadband for past 2 and half years now, though the customer care call centre is good enough to handle customers but at the user end customer problems are not at all rectified. I usually have about 3 to 5 complaints generated every week! But they can only keep generating complaint no. nothing else will be done by them.
I usually face these problems:
1) Line disconnection owing to physical damage wire outside my premises.
2) Local Server will be down frequently
3) Frequent disconnection
4) Speed irregularity
5) above all local wire man and Engineer will quarrel and show frustration with me for frequent complaints.
They main reason why i am not able to pull out from their service is that their plans are such that no one can pull out easily!
They problem i face in pulling out from their service is that after a billing cycle i will have a remaining amount of Rs.2000 to 4000 somehow. When i go for extending validity of my balance, where in i will be added another Rs.1500 in my account. In this way i caught in the trap.
I will strongly recommend not going for Tata indicom. Please advise the same to your friends and relatives also.
I have posted this information for the best interest of the General Public.

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us and request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom account id or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Status
Not open for further replies.