• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,562

kunal_janu

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Tata Sky is off to a great start as far as numbers go, I believe it must have enlisted a record number of people in its few months of existence. But numbers aren’t everything, as the market will start to saturate, customer satisfaction will be the key. But Tata Sky does not seem to realise this, treating customers like shit wont get you anywhere. Everywhere when you ask a Tata Sky customer, if he is satisfied, the answer is a straight ‘NO’. But does Tata sky care ? It definitely doesnt seem like it.
Tata Sky first went wrong when it stopped listening to the consumer, take the whole Neo Sports incident for example. They first got Neo Sports, announced it pompously with their set top box alert system and when the cricket series got over quietly shut it down. Then India did not perform in the world cup and they got their excuse. Seeing that the common man is upset with cricket, they capitalized. Before the world cup they gave hope to subscribers(current and future) that when cricket series are on, we will get the channels showing the series. But look now, the India Bangladesh test matches are being shown on Neo Sports, but there is no Neo Sports on Tata Sky, a scam well executed by the management of Tata Sky.
There has been no improvement, no digital audio channels were added as earlier promised. Little interactive content is present on Tata Sky, personally I don’t prefer to watch stupid star news all the time.
And I got an alert a few days ago, NETV which is North East TV is now available on Tata Sky, no offence to anyone but I don’t care the least.
Then there is the bit about (allegedly) being the most advanced satellite TV service of India. Lets see what we have in India, no Internet, pathetic CD quality picture, Zero Telecast during rain (even if there is no thunder), no Digital Video Recorder, no toll free redressal mechanism, the abuse of the set top box alert system for spamming about Showcase movies etc.
And what’s with the new so called packs, very cleverly designed by the people at Tata Sky, quietly keeping a few channels out from each pack so consumers are forced to take the whole bouquet. They should make it on a per channel basis also after the packs, so if one channel is missing from a pack, the consumer does not have to upgrade the whole package, but can buy that one channel after paying Rs.5.
Their website is also not navigable, it has little information and does not work in Firefox, they should probably fire their web designers and sue them for making the pathetic website. To people looking to get a TV service, i recommend waiting for Reliance and other players before taking the plunge !
When Tata Sky first came on people were happy that their local Cable operator a.k.a. goon wont be able to fleece anymore. True, but little do they realise that Tata Sky is no honest service. They own your dish, the installation warranty expires after one year and then , if their dish gets damaged you will have to pay for it. If wiring gets broken,its absolutely your liability not theirs.
If you got a complaint against the Tata Sky service or disagree with us, comment and let us know !:madness::madness:

Post replies guys... Lets find a solution...:rofl:

Post replies guys... Lets find a solution...:rofl:

Both Tata Sky & Dish TV are irritating & Sucking us :wall: by false comments Revolutionizing TV viewing.