TATA DOCOMO - Reliance : SMS problem....

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,260
Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh28

VIP
ISP
Fivnet
I am having Reliance GSM card and whenever I send SMS to my friend who is using TATA DOCOMO does not receives the SMS or receives after 1-2hrs. Same thing happens when my friend who is using TATA DOCOMO sends me SMS, it comes 1-2hrs. later.What is the problem? Anyone knows?

with 11 /- Recharge and 1p/SMS to any Mobile in India even on the Blacked Out Days for other Operators..

What else do u think they deliver your Msgs Instantly..

Dude, Poora India is using this Plan and busy sending SMS's..

this is called Network Traffic Congestion.

But, this problem occurs only when SMS sent to TATA DOCOMO.My other friends who are using mobile service of operators other than TATA DOCOMO receives SMSs instantly i.e. within a minute

m using tata docomo
i never faced such problem
but yes there is problem from reliance to docomo and not vice versa

msgs are delievered instantly from docomo to all operators

May be this problem differs from circle to circle.
I face this problem when sending msg. from reliance to docomo and also vice versa

This is bound to happen dude.....this is the most competent plan which is introduced by reliance and that too 1/p per SMS all throughout INDIA......so there is a heavy usage by all the customers.....but this problem is not always there, if you try sending messages during the nights or early in the morning it gets delivered instantly.....

m also facing d same problemdocomo to reliance is working but nt reliance to docomoall msgs r delivered instantly except to docomoits happening 4m yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.