• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,565
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayantanth

ISP
airtel meghbela
I share you my great experience with Tata DocomoThis is horrible situation from your end,On 25th Oct 2010 I fillup the form in front of sales boy (no +919903805938 I forgot his name) and I got one postpaid sim with serial no 536221000972942 and. And after that day he old me on phone my number is 898*****38. But still it is not activated. I received a message my 98****4438 no is that "your request number is KOCC2977, our sales team would shortly get in touch with you." No one touch with me. Today I called sales boy (no+919903805938) the boy said that he was not!!!!!!As per your chat room advice I go to your outlet but they are not interested my problem. They said that contact your sales boy who gave you sim. After many call to cc your another sales persons come and received Rs 552/- from me on 5th Nov 2010. He said that my account will be activate on Monday 8th Nov 2010. But still I am facing anther problem. activation not done...I share chat with tata docomo chat roomOn 8th Nov 2010 with KarthikWelcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative.{Karthik} Good evening MrJayanta Nath. You are on line with Karthik.{Karthik} How may I assist you?{Jayanta Nath}*******{Karthik} I am sorry or the inconvenience caused to you.{Karthik} I will check and inform to you details.{Jayanta Nath} I give the Rs 552/- money to ICON business solution 28/3a convent rd, shrinekatan building 5th floor Kolkatat-700014 recept no icon/0077{Karthik} May I know the receipt number?{Jayanta Nath} your new sales boy name Ranjan Chowdhry as he said and mobile no 8981069695{Karthik} We will forwarded your issue to mail to our team .{Karthik} It will take with in 48 hours.{Karthik} I request you to wait with in 48 hours and request you to chat after 48 hours we will provide the status.{Karthik} Are you online Sir?{Jayanta Nath} Means two days .OK thank you for your co operation and it is to easy to go Airtel or Vodaphone for me. I also maintain Vodaphone{Karthik} I can understand your concern sir.{Karthik} I request you to wait 48 hours, our team will be check and inform the information.{Jayanta Nath} If I call Vodaphone they give a connection within 2 twos.... thank for great experience....{Karthik} Now we will forwarded your issue sir it will resolved your problem.{Karthik} Are you online Sir?{Jayanta Nath} ok thanks On 9th Nov 2010 with GopiWelcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative.{Gopi} Good evening Mr Jayanta Nath. You are on line with Gopi.{Gopi} I understand that you would like to know details about new connection . Can I help you with the same ?{Jayanta Nath} yes{Gopi} Sure sir.{Gopi} May I know the monthly usage?{Jayanta Nath} Dear Gopi I had talked with you earlier about I reapeat{Gopi} OK.{Gopi} I will check the details and let you know.{Jayanta Nath} your new sales boy name Ranjan Chowdhry as he said and mobile no 8981069695{Jayanta Nath} If I call Vodaphone they give a connection within 2 hours.... thank for great experience....{Gopi} Sir we have already forward you issue to our higher officials, we will get back to you in 24 hours.{Gopi} I request you to wait till the time.{Jayanta Nath} what is the minm time to activate a new connection?{Gopi} For new activation it will take 72 hours for activation.{Jayanta Nath} for me it takes more than 72 hours why?{Gopi} As the executive has not activated your number we have forwarded the issue, for that it will take time sir.{Jayanta Nath} ok its realy great experience....{Gopi} I am sorry to for the inconvenience sir.{Gopi} Is there any thing else I may assist you with?{Jayanta Nath} are think after that will I continue this connection?{Gopi} Sure sir, we will get back to you in 24 hours.{Jayanta Nath} ok let see what happen.{Gopi} Sure sir.{Gopi} Is there any thing else I may assist you with?{Jayanta Nath} ok thanks{Gopi} Thank you for interacting with us. We look forward to serve you again. Have a pleasant evening !The user has ended the session.

That's sad, and really frustrating >_< Thanks for the great experience Tata Docomo, Vodaphone is better 😛 thnkx for the lullz

Yes you are right I withdraw Tata Docomo postpaid it is better Vodaphone or Airtel in kolkata. I also use Vodaphone postpaid about 6 years and there is issue at all.

I think Tata DOCOMO postpaid is the best choice to go for rather than Airtel which never provides good network at all and Vodafone which charges more for unwanted services.

Status
Not open for further replies.