Tata Docomo logo! Biggest Signage in the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.

amar

Senior
ISP
Tata Sky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
45 feet tall and 350 feet wide and can be seen on the Pune-Mumbai expressway from about 3.5 kms away?
It’s a Tata Docomo logo forming the biggest signage in the world and creating a new global landmark.

source: FB

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
Hope they also invest in educating their CC about their service and technical knowledge as well :)

sa_kiran

Regular
ISP
MTNL
45 feet tall and 350 feet wide and can be seen on the Pune-Mumbai expressway from about 3.5 kms away?
It’s a Tata Docomo logo forming the biggest signage in the world and creating a new global landmark.

source: FB

If I am not wrong, it is placed immediately after the Khalapur toll naka, on a hill. It has been there for many years.

siren

Gadget Freak
ISP
BSNL
If I am not wrong, it is placed immediately after the Khalapur toll naka, on a hill. It has been there for many years.

yes but it was tata indicom there earlier..which came down due to rains and wind!!

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
well its not like they would be able to pack their bags and leave one day. i bet their agreement with tata would have definitive exit clause which means both the parties would have a safety net in case the other partner wants to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.