• Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,860
Status
Not open for further replies.

TATADOCOMO

Regular
ISP
Tata Docomo
Why select your favorite song as your caller tune and never have the chance to hear it? Wouldn’t you rather listen to the caller tune of your choice every time you call your friends? It’s time for you to DO the New every time you make a call. Dance to your own tunes with first in the Industry, ‘My Song’ service from Tata DOCOMO.
This unique VAS service, introduced for the first time in the country, is a reverse ring-back tone facility, wherein the caller gets to hear the tune that he sets for himself, instead of listening to the conventional tring-tring, or caller tunes set by the called party. Tata DOCOMO post-paid and pre-paid mobile subscribers can now dial 543217 and choose a song of their choice across different genres/categories such as Bollywood Hits, Regional, International, Classical etc. Thereafter every time you make a call, you will get to listen to the chosen song rather than being forced to hear what others have chosen.
You can set a maximum of up to three different songs for three different mobile numbers. Songs downloaded will be your personal selection and will be played in a shuffle.
So why pay for songs you can’t hear? Why listen to songs that you do not like and be subjected to torture while waiting for a call to be answered? With Tata DOCOMO’s innovative ‘My Song’, hear “Your Song” every time you call!

To Hear “Your Song” visit Tata DOCOMO::My Song

Can u provide me the info regarding the licence & spectrum availabilty of docomo in the remaining circles ,Assam,j&k and NE...have they got it or still we have to wait

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Can u provide me the info regarding the licence & spectrum availabilty of docomo in the remaining circles ,Assam,j&k and NE...have they got it or still we have to wait.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.