Tata DOCOMO INTERNET APN does not work most of the times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , Im prasanth from AndhraPradesh and my number is 9666284474.Yestarday[28-8-2013],I have recharged my Docomo with RC95 which will give me 1GB Data.Since then im not able to browse internet for 10mins.It is working like on and off mode.it is working for 1 min[maximum] and not for 1 hr. I have called Customer care and contacted CC via chat nearly 4 to 5 times and but i dont get any proper solutionto resolve my issue.
I have checked my handset with other operators[2g Data] as well and im able to browse with out any issues and even able to download and handset working perfectly fine.But when coming to Docomo it is really working like hell.it is giving error messages like no internet connection is available,not connected to internet.
I never expected this should happen, even after multiple discussions with CC executives.Im really for sorry for this, as this is very much frustrating me and more frustrating is i have to bare all this for next 29 days.
I have paid 95 rupess and if i dont get proper solution for the problem you could imagine the things.
You are taking money from us and not providing proper service then what is the use and how long should we wait for this ?
This is not the first one of this type, i saw many people have posted similar kind of problems starting from january 2013 and theres no solid solution for this.it sbeen 8 months and still people writing to you on the same issue.
Please take this as serious problem and try resolving it. Im not trying to through mud on you, im just expressing my frustration being at the losing end.
Im extremely sorry if i hurt anybody.
Please try to resolve this issue as early as possible.

PHN no: 9666284474
Name😛rasanth
Complaint No : 1696708447

Thanks
Prasanth

prasanthkp said:
Hi , Im prasanth from AndhraPradesh and my number is 9666284474.Yestarday[28-8-2013],I have recharged my Docomo with RC95 which will give me 1GB Data.Since then im not able to browse internet for 10mins.It is working like on and off mode.it is working for 1 min[maximum] and not for 1 hr. I have called Customer care and contacted CC via chat nearly 4 to 5 times and but i dont get any proper solutionto resolve my issue.
I have checked my handset with other operators[2g Data] as well and im able to browse with out any issues and even able to download and handset working perfectly fine.But when coming to Docomo it is really working like hell.it is giving error messages like no internet connection is available,not connected to internet.
I never expected this should happen, even after multiple discussions with CC executives.Im really for sorry for this, as this is very much frustrating me and more frustrating is i have to bare all this for next 29 days.
I have paid 95 rupess and if i dont get proper solution for the problem you could imagine the things.
You are taking money from us and not providing proper service then what is the use and how long should we wait for this ?
This is not the first one of this type, i saw many people have posted similar kind of problems starting from january 2013 and theres no solid solution for this.it sbeen 8 months and still people writing to you on the same issue.
Please take this as serious problem and try resolving it. Im not trying to through mud on you, im just expressing my frustration being at the losing end.

Name😛rasanth

Thanks
Prasanth

Dear Customer,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.
Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.

TATADOCOMO said:
Dear Customer,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.
Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.
When will you resolve the issue.
there are multiple complaints on the same problem.
This is 3rd day of activation and im not able to browse yet all.
This is teh worst experience with you TAT DOCOMO.
Dont earn monet in this way.
I contacted CC guys 16 times so far, my whole is completely stuck up with this.
what you guys are doing yar,

Im getting disconnected for every 1min and that disconnection is for 2 to 3 hours.
tillnow i didnt browse continuoisly for 5 mins, make a note of it not for 5mins even.
This is the worst thing about service.
you people are taking money and asking us to wait till the isue gets resolved.
do you think its a fair job ?
How many days should i wait, will extend my 30days period, you peple will do according to ur policy but you will not resolve issue on time.
if i keep on mailing you and keep on contacting you then what is the use ?
Some people wil say, we raised request and will resolve the isse.
some will say, switch off and switch on.
some will say, remove batter, remove sim card.
some will say wait for 2 hrs and wait for 4 hours and try again.
whole 30 days ill do the same thing without browsing.and im paying 95 rs for mailing you and contacting you over phone and chat.

well done, TAT DOCOMO guys, this is 3rd day i raised a complaint and you people are still saying we raised request and will resolve the issue which is never gonna happen.

i said, i saw many complaints in many websites and consumer court website against the same RC95, this is too bad to hear that. im getting responses which i saw in the websites.
ill see how many days you will take to resolve this.
some guy said, i raised request "EMS0798473429" which will fix your issue in 2hrs .its been 2 hrs after the said period and im still facing the issue.
im completely wasting my time contacting for each hour.still you are not doing anything.

yesterday one more complaint raised "1696708447" but no use.

take this seriously yar, we are paying money.
you will not return money, you not extend my 30 day period and you are not working to get the issue done.

when can i expect the resolution ?
Loads of issue requests has been raised but none fixed my issue.
"1696708447
EMS0798473429"

This is the TRAI rule,
Fault Repair / Restoration Time :: Within three days

If you cant fix the issue, revert my money back.

Thanks
Prasanth

The disconnection and re-connection failure issue is still present... they are out of Public IP's

Went Docomo Gallery yesterday... and LoL.. they implemented a new logic to release the IP's:
They have changed the 250 Unlimited* plan to 1GB DATA.

Yes...
They are saying that after launching the 250 pack they gain too many users..

Hello,
Sir I'm using Docomo sim for browsing internet for last 6 monthsusing micromax 353g data card. From June I'm facing problems to connect internet. It was connecting rarely. Incase it connects i can browse normally, But it disconnects after 20-30 mins. So its very uncomfortable to use. I need help for this problem. My Docomo number is 7416556096. I'm from Andhra Pradesh. My E-mail ID is saichand.p.s@live.com & saichand.p.s@gmail.com . Alternate number is 8978151418. Pls inform me if you get solution.
Thank you sir,

saichand said:
Hello,
Sir I'm using Docomo sim for browsing internet for last 6 monthsusing micromax 353g data card. From June I'm facing problems to connect internet. It was connecting rarely. Incase it connects i can browse normally, But it disconnects after 20-30 mins. So its very uncomfortable to use. I need help for this problem. My Docomo number is 7416556096. I'm from Andhra Pradesh. My E-mail ID is saichand.p.s@live.com & saichand.p.s@gmail.com . Alternate number is 8978151418. Pls inform me if you get solution.
Thank you sir,

Only resolution is to port out of Docomo. Coz they wont do a thing. read this thread carefully. u will know.

prasanthkp said:

Name😛rasanth

Thanks
Prasanth

Dear Mr.Prasanth,We tried to speak to you personally on your number, to understand your concerns regarding frequent disconnection. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.We would like to inform you that we at Tata Docomo always strive to introduce products that are in sync with Customer requirements while ensuring that such products provide optimum value against the amounts spent by our esteemed customers. Such products, especially the data/internet usage products are dependent on various factors for accessibility and continuity, some of these factors being in our control and others beyond. Some factors beyond our control, but which hugely and adversely impact data usage can impact on the network and signal strength and therefore affect connection speeds/ continuity. At peak times when many people are using the network, connection speeds, and quality suffers. Also as with any network based on radio technology, handset quality or local conditions may prevent or interfere with network reception within coverage areas. However we do understand and regret the fact, that you have not had a favorable experience with the said product.For further assistance, write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata Docomo.

It seems they have finally fixed the issue...
From morning My connection getting instantly connected.
No 40 mins. disconnection.

I actually had bad day yesterday. I had recharged by Rs 90 to get 600 MB. But I was not able to connect to 3G with USB modem. I tried for 1 hour (10 - 11 PM). Sometime after several retries it got connected, but no download packets. Occasionally upload packets were displayed. I gave up trying after 1 hour 🙁
Just day before, at night same time (11 PM), I got 4-5 Mbps speed on 3G!

It seems they have finally fixed the issue...From morning My connection getting instantly connected.No 40 mins. disconnection.
I guess it was one off day, I got a mail staying it is mandatory for every customer to have this 40 mins disconnection and also said it will take minimum 10-15 mins for reconnection and denied talking any further complaints on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.