Tata DOCOMO INTERNET APN does not work most of the times

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNL not cheaper? dont know much these days !!

Dear Mr.Cyber_avijit,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.
Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.

TATADOCOMO said:
Dear Mr.Cyber_avijit,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.
Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.
Maa kasam. Kaamaal kar dita Sir Ji.. :tongue: 😀

now we have to depend on the ex employees to solve our problem?

Guys I have the same problem!!
Their 3G (?) is freakingly slow!!
You can forget about streaming youtube videos!!
And it takes 5-6 manual attempts to connect to the internet each time 😛issed-off:
This is so frustrating
I am tired of complaining to the customer care(less) . Most of the times I'm kept on hold for more than 10 mins !
Cannot believe this is happening from Tata group

I faced disconnection after 39 minutes while browsing on Tata Docomo 3G. It took 3-4 attempts to connect. Once connected, network was having good speed. But after 39 minutes and few seconds, Net got disconnected. Again took few attempts to get it working.

Just waiting for 90 days cycle to complete so i can opt Airtel Corporate plan. :numbness:

[font="'lucida sans unicode'"]Tata docomo is having its default APN as" TATA.DOCOMO.INETRNET" . To get the setting just message "INTERNET" to 52270. The connectivity of internet depends on the signal strength in that area. 😛leasantry:[/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"] [/font]

Most of the time, I am connected as roaming inside Mumbai in spite of the sim belongs to heart of Mumbai.
It connects to Loop Mobile
R sign also comes on the mobile. None of the APNs work.
And I am fed up of 40 minutes problem.

[color=rgb(165,42,42);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]Welcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...[/color]
[color=rgb(165,42,42);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative.[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]Hi Parminder Singh . You are on line with Maichel . How may I assist you? [/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]the data connection is lost most of the times[/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]its only connected like for 2hrs in 24 hrs[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]I do understand your concern sir [/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]I am sorry for the problem you are facing [/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]We always strive to offer high quality services and connectivity to our esteemed subscribers. [/color]

[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]With an objective to avoid the discomfort to our subscribers due to bill shock at the end of billing tenure or excess balance deduction,[/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]I am using 3G handset but the transfer of data is not working[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]the internet/GPRS session is designed to get disconnected after 40 mins of session.
.[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]This way we help you to avoid any excessive charges due internet usage abuse and GPRS/Internet session kept live ignorantly[/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]Is there any way where your Internet GPRS session is not disconnected after 40 mins[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]As of now there is no such option [/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]Because it doesn't get connected after its disconnected[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]I do understand due to network congestion it takes time to connect back [/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]and how long is it designed to stay disconnected[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]It depends on the network of your location [/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]Thankyou[/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]I think I'll have to port out of Docomo when the 90 days are over[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]KIndly mail to listen@tatadocomo.com.[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]The concerned team will look into the issue [/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]Is there any thing else I may assist you with?[/color]
[color=#FF0000;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Parminder Singh}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]No Thankyou[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]Bye si r[/color]
[color=#0000FF;margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]{Maichel}[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]It was a pleasure connecting with you. Have a great day ahead[/color]
[color=rgb(165,42,42);margin:5px;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;]The user has ended the session.[/color]

This is the detail of my chat with them.
What the hell is this 40mins window with Docomo? Is there any other network where they have such bullshit limit?

:nono: No. i dont think that any other operator have any such limit . I am using airtel for the last 2 years , but i didn't get any 40 min session problem till now.. :nono:

Same Executive::
Welcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...
Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative.
{Maichel}Hi Amar . You are on line with Maichel . How may I assist you?
{Amar}the data connection is lost most of the times there is too much disconnection on 2g as well as 3g
{Maichel}I do understand your concern sir
{Amar}I have called too many times to 121 & 198 but there is no positive responce from them
{Amar}I have already registered a compliant and without my concern compliant got closed by your side
{Maichel}

We always strive to offer high quality services and connectivity to our esteemed subscribers.

{Maichel}With an objective to avoid the discomfort to our subscribers due to bill shock at the end of billing tenure or excess balance deduction,
{Maichel}the internet/GPRS session is designed to get disconnected after 40 mins of session.
{Maichel}This way we help you to avoid any excessive charges due internet usage abuse and GPRS/Internet session kept live ignorantly
{Amar}If there is no action taken about session disconnection after 40 mins I am going to file a case against Tata Docomo in Consumer forum as wel as TRAI.
{Maichel}I do understand your concern sir
{Amar}I am on 250 unlimited plan then why you guys are disconnecting my data connection
{Maichel}I kindly request you to mail to listen@tatadocomo.com.
{Amar}you have to fix this issue on HIGH priority.
{Maichel}The concerned team will get back to you
{Amar}I have alredy mailed them
{Amar}Here is the details:

Subject: HVC APN Issue Unable to Connect No:9403-9403-**~~M14274045
{Amar}there is no responce from ur side.
{Maichel}Kindly mail to appellate.rom@tatadocomo.com
{Amar}you have to register a new complaint and provide me a Complaint ID
{Maichel}That's the highest officer
{Maichel}KIndly mail to the above mentioned Id
{Amar}WTH.. I have already sent an Email to :: appellate.rom@tatadocomo.com,
nodal.rom@tatadocomo.com,
listen.rom@tatadocomo.com,
listen@tatadocomo.com,
appellate.mum@tatadocomo.com,
listen mum GSM
{Maichel}The concerned team will get back to you
{Amar}Ok. then I am going to file a case in Consumer forum.
{Maichel}Mail to the above mentioned Id
{Maichel}The team will get back to you
{Amar}OK. Thanks I have taken the screenshot of this chat as wel as mail thread. I have also recorded my all phone conversation with ur 121 & 198 executives. This proof will help me to register case with Consumer Forum and TRAI.

BYE.
{Maichel}Is there any thing else I may assist you with?
{Amar}BYE.

Status
Not open for further replies.