Tata DOCOMO INTERNET APN does not work most of the times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tata docomo 3g connection is a joke. I upgraded my paln from 899 to 1299 for 3g and closed my Aitel 3G, But really docomo has such a worst 3G network , I just cant explain. I tried to connect the 3g several times and then will hold my mobile and wait for so long but nothing.
When i gave complain to docomo, the so called executive told me "sir you please try like that and when it will connect you can use" 💩 💩 :nono: :nono:
I mean [color=#ff0000;]RELLY THIS KIND OF RESOLUTION IF YOU WILL GET FROM CUSTOMER CARE THEN YE GO FOR TATA.[/color]
Finally i have to again activate my 3G on my airtel. and revert back my plan to 899.
So just want to add one comment for Tata docomo " Please do some charity with the money insted of paying it for costly spectrom and stop the 💩ty service".

Firstly, tata docomo has not bought any spectrum in recent concluded auctions.
Secondly, they are about to be taken by some other telco believed to be vodafone. Their disconnection problem is all over the web and mostly everybody knows the issues. Ideally you should have checked the forums before taking the connection.

chetan31 said:
Firstly, tata docomo has not bought any spectrum in recent concluded auctions.
Secondly, they are about to be taken by some other telco believed to be vodafone. Their disconnection problem is all over the web and mostly everybody knows the issues. Ideally you should have checked the forums before taking the connection.
ya i every body knows about the Tata service.
But do you know when you want to open a GSM service that time you will get only 40Mhz spectrum in respective band ! ! !
and that can only handel a limited number of customers depends o the modulation you use. Once the customer base reach to the number the operator has to buy again new spectrum.

their internet do not work. 0ps/0kb
you have to pray before starting internet....
you had seen taarak Mehta ka oolta chasma... in recent episodes, bhide got a scooter from a friend and had to pray before the scooter started... its similar with tata DoCoMo.

darkking said:
Tata docomo 3g connection is a joke. I upgraded my paln from 899 to 1299 for 3g and closed my Aitel 3G, But really docomo has such a worst 3G network , I just cant explain. I tried to connect the 3g several times and then will hold my mobile and wait for so long but nothing.
When i gave complain to docomo, the so called executive told me "sir you please try like that and when it will connect you can use" 💩 💩 :nono: :nono:
I mean [color=#ff0000;]RELLY THIS KIND OF RESOLUTION IF YOU WILL GET FROM CUSTOMER CARE THEN YE GO FOR TATA.[/color]
Finally i have to again activate my 3G on my airtel. and revert back my plan to 899.
So just want to add one comment for Tata docomo " Please do some charity with the money insted of paying it for costly spectrom and stop the 💩ty service".

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your exact location along with your Tata Docomo number and alternate number for further assistance.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Hello
I am having a strange problem with my Data Network for TATA DOCOMO.
I am using a TATA DOCOMO MP&CG 2G network on my Nokia e63 Symbian Phone, I am on roaming network from last one year in Karnataka on this phone. Suddenly since last 3-4 months i am observing that my 2g network for this phone is getting automatically disconnected every 15-20 min. Also when i again try to connect manually, it is failing to connect. Also since last one month I am able to notice one more strange thing, there is not data network connection everyday from 11AM to 11 PM, during these times no matter how hard i try to force a connection, it will not connect. But between 11PM to 11AM the next day the connection will work fine. I understand 2G connections are not that reliable & they get disconnected when you are on a call or sending SMS, but I am not able to explain the 11 AM to 11PM thing.
I tried talking to the Docomo Customer care Chat, & one guy said I don't have an active data network plan, I don't know how he came to that conclusion, another guy simply said to reconfigure the connection. I said it is not a problem with the configurations, since i am getting connected, it is a problem with the network. I tried to ask him is there a problem with the roaming network for TATA DOCOMO in karnataka, he said there is no problem. Obviously he did not knew of such a thing. I then asked him to log a case or something & ask one of their tech. guys to call me, but all in vain.
I am in a fix literally, should i change my network to 3g or should i port to some other network, because i am getting no solution for this thing. My TATA DOCOMO MP&CG number is +91-9827028916, also my Karnataka number is +91-9632273366 again a TATA DOCOMO KARNATAKA number. My email id : kaveeshwars@gmail.com, rohitkaveeshwar@hotmail.com
Please provide me a solution or any explanation for this kind problem ASAP.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.