Tata DOCOMO INTERNET APN does not work most of the times

Status
Not open for further replies.

intelprakash

ISP
BSNL (BB Home Rural Combo ULD 500)
Hi, since last month I've been using internet booster card on my android mobile with TATA DOCOMO number. When I put the sim first time in the mobile I received three APN settings, one for browsing their portal which is Tata Docomo Dive In, one for MMS and one for all other activities which is Tata Docomo Internet. But most of the time my mobile is not able to connect to the Tata Docomo Internet APN which is for general propose, but some times when it does connects i get good speed and able to access internet normally. But I can connect to the other APN Tata Docomo Dive In without a problem which is for accessing their portal but with Tata Docomo Dive In setting I'm not able to access internet through any apps like facebook, opera mini, maps and etc. I tried calling customer care but it turned out to be no use 🙁 I think Docomo is trying to cheat people by offering cheap net plans which is of no use... Any solutions??? Or anyone else facing such problem?

delete the dive in apnif you dont use mms, delete that apn toomake Tata Docomo Internet APN as defaultsee difference.

Dear Prakash,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I have a very similar issue with bsnl in pune. Tried changing sim and everything possible under the sun. But just not able to connect to the data networks of bsnl.

Dear Umesh,Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO.

This problem is very irritating which forced me to use Vodafone..Because, first, to connect to internet it takes around 15-20 manual attempts.. And after it connects, the connection goes off suddenly even when you are chatting on WhatsApp or other IMs..

Sorry for late response and thank you guys for all your suggestions :Thank You: . I've been out of town for some time and when I'm on tata docomo (when I'm not roaming) network everything seem to work fine. So the problem is with aircel network I guess :thinking: :question:

The TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET apn in Mumbai has stopped working
Instead TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC is working sometimes
There seems to be some problem with Tata Docomo gprs in Mumbai.
Some time back they reduced my balance to zero because it was locked to Loop Mobile in Mumbai as roaming.

Same Irritating problem In kolkata Also TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET has alot of problem here... I just proted from Reliance now im stuck for 3 months 🙁

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link – http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html (operating from 8 am to 12 midnight) to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

TATADOCOMO said:
Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link – http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html (operating from 8 am to 12 midnight) to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Buddy i did made Complain and guess what it was closed without notifing me anything about it... thats wht you can expect from, Tata tele services After all..
TATA TELESERVICES has gone bad to Worse

They have now the worst 3G in India. So much problem connecting to internet even on HVC apn.

fiberguy said:
They have now the worst 3G in India. So much problem connecting to internet even on HVC apn.
Yup i have seen Users all over India Complaining about it,.. And the signal disconnects randomely all the time...Im stuck with dcocomo or abt 90 days anow untill i can port out again. So one Request to users who are thinking o getting DOCOMO...IS please Do not EVER Take Docomo Connection Even if u get it or free

Status
Not open for further replies.