Tata Docomo & Aircel Network Sharing

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 11,670
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeppyyy....

Aircel can access Tata Docomo Network.....

1st SIM: Tata Docomo.
2nd SIM: Aircel.

Check 2nd SIM Network.

Captured from Galaxy SPlus I9001

2 days back my Tata Docomo sim was getting Aircel network for most part of the day. Even after I restarted my mobile it continued displaying Aircel, so I thought there was issue with Tata Docomo network.Any official news about their network sharing agreement is terminated?

This sucks man.... this means the problem is with aircel only... they should rectify it asap.... i mean if the network sharing deal is still on between tata and aircel then why is this happening?? i am really disappointed.....

I do not think they will end this network sharing this soon as TATA do not have their own network in parts of punjab and is totally dependent on aircel network

Dear Aviral,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO

Checked with Tata Docomo sim in pune. Access to Aircel's network seems to have been stopped.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO

Registered a complain related access of Aircel network. and got the complain number. Resolution date is 28/11.

Getting so many call from Mumbai, Pune & Kolhapur offices.... Engineers says they are solving the issue on high priority.... and finally.. they are not closing my complain till issue get fixed.

Bad NEWS is here::Tata Docomo - Aircel, Network sharing tie-up is over. (Confirmed with senior officer.)However Aircel customers can access Docomo network for some more days.Waiting for new sharing tie-up. Not getting home (Docomo) network in many areas. Too poor coverage form DoCoMo.

After so many follow-ups getting Aircel network access in rural areas.. :Fireworks:. Still No access in city areas..

Status
Not open for further replies.