Tata DOCOMO 3G vs. Airtel 3G: The social marketing war!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 10,029
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAW!!!! airtelme still waiting for some vodafone 3G news/dates

hehe. you think vodafone 3G is something to look forward to? the company does not even have affordable 2G plans!

He is probably waiting for 3G to come up so that Vodafone's GPRS becomes affordable 😀

that is a good strategy. i am actually fearing that i might have to stick with 2G due to the high prices of 3G services.

He is probably waiting for 3G to come up so that Vodafone's GPRS becomes affordable 😀

so true

My first preference would be Airtel 3G, but sad its not in my area 🙁

I think once the 3G bandwagon comes and everybody wants to jump on it... 2G will become dirt cheap.... 😀 ( 3rd world country main rehne ka faidaa 🙂 )

hehe. you think vodafone 3G is something to look forward to? the company does not even have affordable 2G plans!

fuk affordable they dont even have decent signal reception here....nd if u call CC there only answer is change ur sim card or mobile phone with airtel atleast did nt have problem related to reception there were always some other problems with them though 😀

With Airtel I didnt had any problem, coverage was good even in remote village areas, plans were good, free WAP, CC was reachable and helpful! (but it was 3 years ago). The only trouble with Vodafone is its plans are very costlier for voice & data. So I hope TATA Docomo matches up with Airtel.

that is a good strategy. i am actually fearing that i might have to stick with 2G due to the high prices of 3G services.

Same here. Was all so excited about 3g in India especially when you are living in a locality which lacks decent wired connectivity but looking at the current scene i guess there's no hope

With Airtel I didnt had any problem, coverage was good even in remote village areas, plans were good, free WAP, CC was reachable and helpful! (but it was 3 years ago). The only trouble with Vodafone is its plans are very costlier for voice & data. So I hope TATA Docomo matches up with Airtel.

i accept this airtel got good signal as well as good customer support still they charge same as other service provierds

does this mean other service providers get more profit than airtel who dont even have good customer care(eg bsnl, vodafone)

i accept this airtel got good signal as well as good customer support still they charge same as other service provierds

does this mean other service providers get more profit than airtel who dont even have good customer care(eg bsnl, vodafone)

Perceptions could be different but except few bad experiences at some instances which is common with most products in India Vodafone does offer pretty good customer care. in my experience better customer care than Airtel but are over priced - mostly in mobile internet on postpaid etc

Status
Not open for further replies.