Tata Docomo 3G speed

• Thread starter Thread starter maniksharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 12,512
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying docomo 3g from 1 month now..and max speed i got is 1.3 mbps...
whereas on bsnl 3g i get about 3.5 mbps...
they have capped the speed...:notallowed:

How much data are you using in a month bro? As per i am able to understand ur situation i honestly think u are a very courageous person who has tried docomo 3G when getting 3.5 mbps on bsnl 3g and that too unlimited with the knowledge that docomo are gone FUP your 3G plan to 128kbps or 256 kbps whatever a per plan you were using.

If u were getting 1-1.5 mbps on bsnl 3G then i feel there was every reason for checking out Docomo 3G. But now as you have tasted the docomo 3G for a month, how is their connection, Does it disconnects frequently or not ?

disconnections are frequent...though in less numbers now.bsnl's speed have problem with downloading.windows need a hotfix for USB modem speed above some 256 KBPS i think, and worked for me so no more DCs from pc-end.well i purchased both docomo and bsnl for trying 3g.first tried it paying per paisa/per kb.afterwards im a no-service-no-money man.😀using docomo free of cost.though dont know how much time will it work.but dont include anything in speed changes.because i have tried docomo for about 10 days paying for it.and the speed is same.at the end ,i go with bsnl,and think will be going in future as well.they are with me from rural days of mine.first Dial-up then dataone and now 3g.im loving it.

Hi, I bought Tata docomo 3G last week. i have been using it almost for 10Days and it is really pathetic. They promised me 3.5 mbps anywhere in bangalore! But i am not even getting 15kbps constantly (some times its 0kbps for 15-20 mins!!!). There are too many disconnections in between. I cant even download a 25MB file. This is really sad! I wasted good money on this!:madness::madness::madness:Regards,MK

Wait for a few days and Docomo will become full fledged. Even I am facing the same problem here in Gujarat, but its speed is still better than Vodafone and AirTel. I preserved my AirTel Mobile office connection for years, but now I am getting better speeds on Docomo, although not 3 MBPS. Voice clarity is better too. I have got 85 kbps download speed on Ucweb mobile browser on Htc HD2. Sadly the network fluctuates.

although not 3 MBPS. Voice clarity is better too. I have got 85 kbps download speed on Ucweb mobile browser on Htc HD2. Sadly the network fluctuates.

you mean ' 85KBps' other wise you are still in EDGE speed not in the 3.5G

with regards,
vaithy

Status
Not open for further replies.