Not open for further replies.
City: Pune
Device: Nokia 5800 3.5G (3.6 Mbps)

Guys, please post your results!

What the hell!!!!!!! You get 3 mbps on TATA. i barely got 500kbps

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

sorry but my speedtest is not worth mentioning hehe. and i gave up my connection.

What the hell!!!!!!! You get 3 mbps on TATA. i barely got 500kbps
Maybe it's because the TATA DOCOMO tower is right in front of our bldg.! While downloading from HF, I'm getting around ~450 KBps. Insane speed! I can't wait to get my hands on a 7.2 Mbps / 21 Mbps data card!! 😀

Maybe it's because the TATA DOCOMO tower is right in front of our bldg.! While downloading from HF, I'm getting around ~450 KBps. Insane speed! I can't wait to get my hands on a 7.2 Mbps / 21 Mbps data card!! 😀

lucky you!! but my signal strength was almost 100. maybe bad service hehe

Wow nice speed my friend. By sawing your speed i think i need to take 3g.

My friend own 2g sim, how to activate 3g.
I am using N82. after activating 3g will i get 100mb free?
Is they launched any plan.

no , Plan will be availible after trail period over, well i m using 3g since april last year, dude really using 3g on current type of handset is not good experience , battery **** out in a few hours , video calling is too battery hungry, kill all powers, HSDPA over mobile is not as fast as on USB doungle , i tried tata docomo on Apple 3GS it is quite fast compared to my LG Arena due to speed of phone , so guys , buy best 3g handset if u want to expereince good speed and yes do not forget to keep charger with in pocket

lucky you!! but my signal strength was almost 100. maybe bad service hehe
You are living almost near to me.... How are you getting TATA DOCOMO 3G?

Purchase a latest Docomo sim and try out fr speed.. if its not giving speed greater than 1Mbps, throw the card coz it can't be repaired.. i tried calling customer care,gallery for my earlier card repair for poor speed.. but these ppl dont have any idea about internet speed. so its better u use the talktime n throw out the sim if the speed is not working. the speed should be greater than 15kBps and can range up to 450kBps..

Hi, Sorry to post in wrong thread. But I have tested Reliance 3G at 8.2 Mbps in Mumbai, Malad area. Devesh

Status
Not open for further replies.