Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I have a question. I was checking their plans for the Mobile TV services...

Mobile TV

This is what they have to say when it comes to usage charges...

Data Access Charges @1p/1KB apply over and above the subscription charges

I am not sure about this sentence. Are they saying that the user would pay 1 paisa per KB of data usage even though he has a data plan? Or are they saying that 1 paisa per KB would be charged if you do not have a data plan or you have completely used it?

Last edited:
mmm excuse me?

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

so you can use your existing data package to watch mobile tv right?

dude. you need to start using the quick reply box at the bottom. PLEASE. stop quoting posts everytime you reply.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

got an official response from tata docomo.

Twitter

you pay 1 paisa per KB only if you have exhausted your data package.

Thats what happen in MTNL 3g also !!

bsnl is too cheap 1 paisa for 10KB

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

i use bsnl 3g for surfing facebook, orkut , checking and sending emails , see ndtv news + their video , at the end of day , i have to shell out only Rs1 as data charges on bsnl 3g , and guys it is fast and reliable, link never loss . sometime i wonder is this service provider is a private operator !!!!!

Bsnl done good job , having coverage in almost every district of punjab and suburban , having most connection of 3g in punjab,
but unfortunately they add very less 3g user all over india

bsnl is too cheap 1 paisa for 10KB

i use bsnl 3g for surfing facebook, orkut , checking and sending emails , see ndtv news + their video , at the end of day , i have to shell out only Rs1 as data charges on bsnl 3g , and guys it is fast and reliable, link never loss . sometime i wonder is this service provider is a private operator !!!!!

Waiting for MNP to migrate to BSNL 3G....

really sad i got screwed after buying tata docomo 3g. they promised me 3.5 mbps speed all over bangalore and i am not even getting 10kbps constant!!!. it gets disconnected frequently and shows speed as 0kbps most of the time. Forget seeing live videos , i cant even open a normal webpage!!.Made a wrong choice 🙁 will never buy a tata product again! 🙁

tata in hurry after launching their 3g service..looks like they are in mood to pick larger share of some early adopters of 3g...they even dont bother to chk their bandwidth which users are getting at their end..

Status
Not open for further replies.