• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 58,394
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATHUL_143

Master Of the *****
ISP
ASIANET DATALINE,BSNL, TATA PHOTON+
i today activated my friend docomo to 3g by sms 3glife to 53333 and got reply from them.

also send ACT3G TO 53333 also.
when i search 3G(UMTS) network it shows CELLONE AND IND 035.

*picture taking while inserted BSNL 3 DAYS AGO.
IND 035 is DOCOMO signal when i select it its not working. and i try to video call by selecting DUAL MODE. and it shows video call not support by network and when i select UMTS no network what to do?
balance 6rs, recharged internet card 15rs 500mb.

please help.
I am using N82.

I send that SMS but still didn't get any reply!!

now my N82 worked with symbol 3.5G.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I send that SMS but still didn't get any reply!!

i send more than 3times
3Glife to 53333
Act3g 53333

I am from Trivandrum. From today I am getting 3G. I can register on UMTS network and access voice calls and data. But the speed is slow, between 500kbps and 1mbps. You just send an sms to 3GLife to 53333 and you will receive an sms with link drivein.tatadocomo.com. Click that link and the browser window will open. After that you will get 3G.But in kerala, 3G is not available in all districts, you may get 3G signal by searching in UMTS mode, but you cant register on that network. They are launching one by one. On Diwali in Kerala only one tower is opened for 3G. That was in Pattom, Trivandrum. Now getting more places in Trivandrum city area.

^^^ I got the link after SMS 3GLife. can you be more specific what to do in that link. Just opening it activated 3G for you?and ACT3G is giving some error.This difficulty in activating 3G is making me stick to BSNL3G!!

Yes my connection is activated in 3G.

My network mode was selected in Dual Mode. I sent 3GLife to 53333 and I just opened the link and nothing I did, just viewed the beautiful webpage of drivein. After that I got the symbol of 3G. Did you see the webpage of http://drivein.tatadocomo.com? Where are you in Trivandrum? Are you in city area? or rural area?

^ well I had tried in TVM. but at that time I got "Timeout" error on that webpage. Now I am not there to try again.

Early I got also same responds (Timeout error), but from today, I am getting the drivin page and activated 3G.

These Dhoka-Mo buggers are lying about giving free usage. Dont bother wasting your time over it. Its all a sham from Dhoka-Mo.I wasted 3 days trying to activate free sh*** from Dhoka-Mo but nothing has happened. So forget about it and I suggest you wait for Airtel / Vodafone for a more reliable service.

No need to go to link. In my case after getting link. i waited for about 1 hour after that every things ok. DOnt forgot to select Dual mode or UMTS mode in your handset.

^^^ I got the link after SMS 3GLife. can you be more specific what to do in that link. Just opening it activated 3G for you?

and ACT3G is giving some error.

This difficulty in activating 3G is making me stick to BSNL3G!!

^yaah thts helpline...where you would be guided to repeat the same procedure above of sending smsEs.

Status
Not open for further replies.