Tata DOCOMO 3G: How to activate 7 day free trial?

• Thread starter Thread starter vikas2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 31,512
Status
Not open for further replies.

vikas2k

ISP
Airtel
I saw everywhere that you guys are offering free 3g for 7 days which is a big lie. I did sms "3GLIFE" and also sent "ACT 3G" and what not to 53333 but I get a reply back saying visit http://divein.tatadocomo.com which has not worked for me atleast for last 2 days. I am in Bangalore so it should work and I am able to surf with 3G speeds on my BSNL so I wanted to try Docomo too.

I called up customer care and they said they will activate it but that hasn't made it free. I got charged every time. Why do you says its free when you are want to charge me? Aren't you lying to people? I never expected this for a TATA company.

Even I tried texting "Act3G" (without quotes) to 53333 but got the same reply. So I gave up and instead E-Recharged (special recharge) my number for Rs. 95 - This gave me 6GB of data to play with. I suggest you do the same. You can even E-Recharge (special recharge) by Rs. 48 to get 2GB of data.

3.5G Speedtest result:

Even I tried texted "Act3G" (without quotes) to 53333 but got the same reply. So I gave up and instead E-Recharged (special recharge) my number for Rs. 95 - This gave me 6GB of data to play with. I suggest you do the same. You can even E-Recharge (special recharge) by Rs. 48 to get 2GB of data.

3.5G Speedtest result:

that was good speed whats docomo plans in 3G?

I dont think will trust Dhoka - Mo after this blunder of offering 7 days of free s***. Will stick onto BSNL till Airtel or Vodafone starts.

Dhoka - Mo Sucks.

Even I tried texted "Act3G" (without quotes) to 53333 but got the same reply. So I gave up and instead E-Recharged (special recharge) my number for Rs. 95 - This gave me 6GB of data to play with. I suggest you do the same. You can even E-Recharge (special recharge) by Rs. 48 to get 2GB of data.

3.5G Speedtest result:

that was good speed whats docomo plans in 3G?
Official tariff isn't out yet, but you can use existing GPRS special recharge for 3G.

Dhoka - Mo Sucks
LOL @ Dhoka - Mo 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.