Tata CLiQ

I never had such silly problems on Amazon/Flipkart and some others. Yes I can create a new ID but looking at the way they operate it does not give me any confidence of using their site. They are absolutely unprofessional

Flipkart also dont allow change of Email ID without OTP. (may be you didnt entered wrong email address there 😛)

Two & a half months ago I had asked TataCliq to change my email id. After bumbling & bungling they managed to disable my a/c. Only because of the persistence of a senior social media team did they finally get resolved yesterday. After I managed to login my elation was short lived. They had created a Date Of Birth for me on their own accord which of course was total BS. I was shocked when they said to get it corrected I would have to prove my correct DOB. WTF. I thought their IT team was incompetent but they also play fast & lose with customer data. They dont allow any change in your profile after you add data there. My contention is if I had not added my DOB & somebody on their side did it then why should I now have to prove my DOB. Now I dont trust them with ANY document. If this is how things are BEFORE I make a purchase then God help me. Have posted on Twitter let everyone see their QUALITY.

Last edited:
LOL. What kind of shitty platform they are running. For some reason, they have my mobile number registered to some ID. I try to login with my email id and it rejects my number which is mandatory. I try to login with my number and it rejects my email id which is mandatory. So, either I have to get a different mobile number or use some other email id. There is no option to recover password for the email id.

so i ended up using a backup email account to login. noticed that they have some of my details already so it's possible i created an account sometime since they opened up shop. but some details are inaccurate. i cannot change anything in my profile. cannot remove or change my email id. cannot remove or change my mobile number. cannot change my name or anything else. and of course, i cannot create a new account with the same mobile number. excellent shit.

lol. tata cliq support guy has been trying to fix my email id and gender for the last 3-4 days. i have spent like 40 minutes on calls with them. today they have managed to fix the email id. but gender is still wrong. this would not have been a problem if the user was allowed to edit his profile.

Tech guys are morons but the social media bloke who followed up relentlessly on my problem was a v nice guy. I felt bad for him having to face the customer because of their thorough incompetence. 🤪🤪

heh. can't login to their app today. gets stuck at you are successfully logged in screen. what a shitty company.

05HFXPS.webp

gender remains unfixed. still cannot login to the app. website does not keep me logged in for more than a few hours. the guy who is assigned to me still calls me every second day.